very important plz read

GUYS WE HIT 20K AND NOW I FEEL MOTIVATED ENOUGH TO GIVE AN INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH AND UMM IF U WANNA SEE THE PRIZES SCROLL DOWN

I remember starting this book last year and thinking,"I'm only going to make this book for shits and giggles... because I'm an awful author... then slowly the reads started expanding and I felt motivated to try to write better and I would like to say thank you so much everyone for helping me achieve this.... this accomplishment is just as much mine as it is yours and so I was hoping you would accept the rewards I desire to bestow upon you.

I remember those awful tough times I would go through and you guys would be by my side supporting me and being so understanding and that is such an amazing quality to have. All of you are different and unique and special in my heart and mind and I love you all so much and I am so happy.

If anyone out there is feeling depressed or mad about something I want to help you... I want to talk... because I'm scared that if I don't something worse may happen... you are all such great people and all of you deserve individual attention... Some of you have always stuck by me since day 1 and some of you just joined yesterday. All I ask of you is that you let me help you if you feel that you need it.

Why?

Your precious living souls that I cherish oh so very much. Your beautiful creatures inside and out...

I love all of you and I know this is like the shittiest speech in the world, but I was hoping you would accept my thankyous in the only way I knew how to say them. Words.

But I owe this all to you... thankyou

REWARDS (MY THANKS TO YOU!)

I know how shitty these rewards are, but please bare with them and of you have any better ideas go ahead and throw em in the comments

1. New chapter update (I will physically draft it at school and update it as soon as I get home)

2. Shout out (if you ask for a shout out I will shout out your name 10 times in an individual chapter and write a 1-2 paragraphs about how much I love You!

3. I will follow u and recommend one of your books (I don't follow many people but if you ask I will follow you and I will recommend one of your books on a chapter)

4. I can give a face reveal

5. I can do a Q/A (you ask questions and I give answers

And finally a special treat for people who have and follow me on Instagram Wade_sempai_fucked_up

6. If you go follow my Instagram I will live stream at 9 P.M. on valentine's day!