Chapter 31| Killjoy

Yana's POV

Yana's POV

"Hmmm what the heck?!?!" How did I end up in my room, I shot up checked the office and saw how it is more tidier than usual. I went back to my room and saw myself in the mirror checking if there is any damage made. "None."

I look around and see note on the side of the bedside table, I sat down on the bed as I picked up the letter with writing.

'Hello Yana, It's Taekwoon. Did you sleep well? If you wanted to know, I was the one who put you into bed. You were marking papers until you fell asleep on top of it in a uncomfortable position.

Don't worry, I haven't done anything to you. I cleaned up your office a bit so your could work in a better space. You don't need to thank me, I'll see you soon.'

It nice how he still cares about me, thank god it's the weekend so I will spend my time on working and whatever else that needs some attention. As I fix my bed I heard the door open, it must be Jamie since she knows the password to my place. "Bro, I saw Leo leaving your place, what happened?"

Jamie walks into my room and helped me clean up, "He ended up waiting for me even though I told them that they can all leave since I had something important to do. So when I came back to get my gear I saw him sleeping on the couch."

"What happened next?"

"He was saying that his manager was busy so he couldn't pick him up, them yeah he ended up staying at my place till left to go home."

"What did you when you got home?"

"He said for me to take a rest and finish off what I need to do while he cooks something," she stopped for a moment to process everything I have told her.

"He still has feelings for you."

"What?! We broke up years ago. How could he be still attached to me?"

"Okay, give it some time and you'll see," I don't really plan to because it's a waste of time and of course I have Jericho. After cleaned Jamie went back to her place so she can gather her things and we could do our work together. Honestly it does get a little lonely when you work alone and having Jamie around helps me get it done faster so we could do something later.

We ate breakfast together as we started to mark some papers. I was particularly proud that the classes I teach are improving on their English which makes me proud.

"Wait so how did he greet you goodbye?" She realised that she haven't asked yet. "I fell asleep while doing my work, so I was really confused on how I ended up in bed," I said.

"DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU???" She shouted. "No wait," I ran to my room and showed her the note she placed. Jamie careful read the note and understood what happened. "Yeah, he likes you."

•••

"And done!!!" I lean back onto the couch and sigh in relief. It was practically passed lunch time when are are finally done. "Let's eat out, I'm so hungry," she said. "Let me get ready first," I took all my completed papers and put them in the office.