Chapter 36| Content

Yana's POV

Yana's POV

Everything hurts down there, I guess I was really feeling for it a few hours ago. I look to my left and see Taekwoon sleeping soundly, I rose up from bed but Taekwoon pulled me down, "Where are you going?"

"To wash up, it's nine the morning."

"Let's sleep some more," seeing him like this is the cutest thing ever, "What happens if Wonsik and Jamie comes along, obviously the police is involved," I felt more comfortable after Taekwoon comforted me, but maybe seeing Jericho would be a challenge.

"You're right, you can go first," I took the extra blanket and covered myself as I took my clothes and went to the bathroom. "Sh*t," Taekwoon didn't make any marks, but the ones from Jericho hurts the most with the slightest touch. I took a shower and changed my clothes, "Taekwoon what are you going to do?"

"I remember leaving some clothes here," right I remember last time washing them but he didn't pick them up a while back. Taekwoon went to freshen up, I went to make coffee for us. I turned on the TV and see the news report, of two idols saving a woman who was about to be raped by their boyfriend. This would've sparked many rumours to happen, on the spot luckily their faces were blurred but soon they will be revealed.

I hear my phone ring and I picked it up, "Wonsik-ah"

"Hello Yana-ah the police and I are coming over to your place in a few minutes. Is Taekwoon with you?"

"Yeah he stayed the night, I'll see you soon."

"Ahh okay, see you," I hanged up and Taekwoon came to the kitchen where I was watching the TV. "What happened?"

"Wonsik called and he said that the police is coming with him and just then there was a news report about what happened last night."

"You covered your markings," he recognised that I'm wear a turtleneck. "Yeah I don't want to see was Jericho made and also it's really cold."

Taekwoon's POV

That night was the first time I have opened myself up completely, I've always wanted Yana to be that person to experience it. But the slight guiltiness was there since she was at her most vulnerable state

"True, but are you really okay? Especially what happened to us... You know," I hesitantly asked.

"Look, I would've said, 'It's not the right time' if I wasn't ready, I've denied myself so many times because I'm in a relationship with someone whom I'm not comfortable with. It's been so many years since we've not seen each other but the feelings became stronger," Yana came up to be and held my hands.

"Why?"

"Well the fact that we became intimate for the first time and you were hurt by someone quite severely just then made me feel bad and it gave me the thought that I was taking advantage of the situation to be much more closer to you."