Chapter 61| How's Life? Pt1

Yana's POV

"Are sure about this?" We landed in Sydney and we are finally home. "Taekwoon and I agreed to this." Jisung was sleeping on my bed and I unpacked everything we have brought over.

Straight after the funeral, Taekwoon helped us pack for Australia, he tried not to break down until we reached the airport. "We'll be back, I won't let him loose connection with you." It was painful for me, but staying in Korea will just harm us even more. Wishing and hoping is not going to make anything better until there is change.

"Are you going back to teaching?" My mother asked. "Yes, you can retire and I'll provide," after what happened to my father, I do not want anyone to track my mother down after everything has happened. This has caused trauma to everyone, even I am scared get married again. Well I don't know if I will anyway. I made it clear that being together couldn't work after all.

Bad timing was the clear indication.

I still feel horrible to those who has witnessed what has happened.

•••

Time Skip

•••

As time went by I went to work whilst Jisung is with his grandmother. "Ms Choi will you bring your son to work?" In some cases teachers do bring their children, "Maybe probably after the Exams."

Until now I have always envied families who are whole and happy. Jisung always reminded me of Taekwoon and mother would usually mention Taekwoon to me when they contact each other so he could see Jisung. I haven't spoken to Taekwoon on the phone since work was the barrier.

Lately I've been thinking of sending Jisung to preschool since he is now four years old since he is born where he can go to school early. I couldn't comprehend that he was growing so quickly and I felt sad that Taekwoon was not able to see it.

There we go again. Everything leads back to Taekwoon.

"Yana, are you going to see Taekwoon any time soon?" Jessica, Adrian and I are having a group  chat in the middle of our lunch breaks. Since their jobs are more flexible than mine, "I don't know ever since Dad passed, I always felt bad about it."

"So you're basically saying that back then you were delusional for trying to push to work?" Adrian spoke out. "Basically... why did I go to Korea for the stupid teaching job? Our lives are completely different and we tried to push it and looked what happened someone died." Yes we all die one way or another, but that situation could've been avoided.

"We can't change the past and Jisung has a connection with Taekwoon, I know you are more than mature to see Taekwoon for the sake of your son."

"Yes I know, I'm just not ready yet."

Jisung's Grandmother's POV

Apart from taking and spending time with Jisung, all she does is work. It worries me how she tries to avoid the whole Taekwoon thing. Whenever we call him Taekwoon would usually ask about Yana and how she is going, it seems like he couldn't let go of her.

He looks more stressed.
He's ageing faster.
He went cold when I see clips of vixx.
He was not happy at all.

Love is full of sacrifices, but they both made the huge mistake of separation.

I know I could've placed my input when they made the decision, but I was still mourning from the death of my husband. I knew that he would pass sooner of later after the wedding but it still hurt knowing that your soul mate, significant other a person whom I vowed to be with the rest of my life is gone.