Chapter 44| Plans

(A/N: Yes, Yes, Yes

(A/N: Yes, Yes, Yes... this guy is delusional asf for stealing from a group who has released this song last year and claims this as his own. Kurfckface, doesn't know the consequences of fighting and not apologising to the starlights, other kpop fandoms and especially vixx who are the original owners)

Yana's POV

"Oppa what's happening?" I asked Taekwoon, he needed to leave quickly to the point where he couldn't explain what was happening. "I'll tell you when it's sorted out," he kisses my cheek and left my apartment. I closed the door confused and went inside my room where I haven't unpacked my suitcase, I bought presents for Jamie, but I'm not sure if she is home.

Opening my suitcases, I chucked my used clothing in the laundry basket and assorting my things before my room became a junk room. I wonder why he had to leave so suddenly, I couldn't pin point why but over thinking wouldn't help. After taking the dirty clothes to the laundry room, I sat back down in front of my suitcase and took my phone out.

I have all of my accounts of private due to teaching reasons, what has happened recently and obviously for my own choice. As I scrolled down seeing the photo Taekwoon took of, Wonsik, Adrian, Jessica and I fans were suspicious of us two sitting together.

It was from; Wonsik to Jessica, Adrian, me then Taekwoon. Obviously a boy, girl pattern.

'Her and Taekwoon seem very close.'
'How long did they know each other?'
'Who's that girl sitting next to Ravi oppa?'

'They knew each other in high school, they met in Korea again and now they are back in Australia, is there something?'

'Don't you guys remember that there was a court hearing, that's why they are together. Obviously they would need to go out so they can refresh themselves from the tough times.'

Okay people calm down, I get it you guys are paranoid. But both Wonsik, Taekwoon and everyone in VIXX are adults and they are at the age where they would consider of settling down. But since they are idols, how is it possible when there are sensitive and narrow minded people who can't accept that idols have real human emotions. Very delusional of them, there is no tag on them claiming that's yours.

They found my accounts, but obviously they can't see sh*t. My password if strong so it will be hard to hack into, besides there is nothing to see in my accounts due to work. But from time to time, there would be something showing go remind them that I am still alive. I threw my phone on the bed, when I connected the phone to the bluetooth speaker so it can play music well.

Ughhh I'm not bothered, I lay on the cold floor as I am sunburnt and it hasn't healed yet then when I came back, I got the cold due to the very cold weather. I took another few tissues to blow my nose and shoot them in the bin, then I continued to sort my belongings. When the suitcase is empty, I closed it up and went out to put it in the storage room. "Ughh I have to clean this junk," I organised some things so I could make room for a walkway and for the suitcase.