Chapter 30| I can do it.

Yana's POV

Yana's POV

"Do you want anything?"

Taekwoon comes up to me, from waking up early, teaching students and having to deal with students who are in detention gave me a migraine. "I'm fine, you can hangout with your members," I told him while drinking water. "Okay, I'm here when you need me."

"Thank you Taekwoon."

Now and then I've realised why the younger Yana has fallen for Taekwoon. But I know another female will be blessed to have someone like him. Taekwoon occasionally asks about Jericho and I, but I understand he's just making sure that he's been treating me right by always calling, texting or face timing me whenever possible for us two. Since Taekwoon wants me to be happy and not make the mistake like we did before.

I look at the clock and I went down to the detention room where I met the students. "Okay guys, use this time wisely to reflect on your actions or catch up on work and study," they all had the same detention time so that made my life easier.

I've also notice the two younger students who are frequently coming here, I wonder why. I sit on the table and try and complete some work. So far they are being sensible, "Hello," another teacher comes in with a parent.

"Hello Miss Choi, can we have a word with you?" I made sure that everyone is occupied with something to do before leaving the room. "So what are we going to discuss about?"

"Look, I know my son is not being himself but I feel like you need to attend to his needs more."

The mother of the student is not in my classes but I would assume that the teacher needed a witness and also to assist them. "Well of course we are helping every student who asks for assistance and whenever we see a student struggling or when we have finished helping another student, then we'll cater to their needs."

"Then why is my son being picked on?" We do have junior classes but I usually teach the older ones. "How is he being picked on, everyone is nice to him in class," said the teacher, the parent keeps adding fuel to the flame while the teacher tries to stay calm. "In the playground during the breaks, he said that he is being picked on," we get how the parents are worried about their child but sometimes they over the top.

They basically live on drama.

"Well that matter goes to the grade supervisor, us class teachers are the ones who takes care of in class issues until we need someone who is at higher authority to sort this out with us," I said.

"Well since my son is in detention, I will want to make an appointment with a principal with the other child's parents to discuss about this," she started to walk away.

"If you excuse me, we can still talk about this because we don't want you to leave being disappointed," I spoke out.

"Well what's the point? You are taking sides," she assumed.