Chapter 38| Mission Success??

Taekwoon's POV

Taekwoon's POV

"So what would you like to say to Yana-ssi?"

I look around as I thought what to say in the camera, it was a little but intimidating since there are so much people around me. "Uhmm I would like to thank you for being patient and thoughtful of us, your teaching has helped the VIXX members improve in their skill in English so we can all use those techniques in real life situations. Despite of our busy schedule, you were still able to teach us well in a short amount of time."

"Didn't you guys tell to the students that you knew each other in high school? Why does it seem you were more shy than comfortable?"

"I was pretty surprised when I saw her teach here in Korea, because we were used to seeing each other at school, but in another country would seem a bit odd. Especially when it has been years since we've graduated then it's a sudden meeting. But as time progressed we were able to talk comfortably and be around each other comfortably like before but as adults now," I gave a subtle nodded.

The staff looked at each other and nodded, "Do you plan on meeting each other, after this?"

"Yeah, like I said we've been good friends since high school so it would be nice to meet up so we can keep the friendship that we have."

I have to be really careful with this, any mistake and they could think I am dating Yana and I don't want any pressure on her. It maybe seems crazy enough that I just told them that I will meet her once in a while despite of my busy schedule.

After the group and individual interviews are done, VIXX and I are deciding to give Yana another gift of gratitude before we leave the school completely. "Shoes?"

"We don't know her size?" Ravi cocked his head to the side and nodded.

"Signed VIXX merch," suggested Hyuk.

"We are going to give her that but we need something more valuable than signed albums."

"A leather cover notebook?" I spoke out. "She likes to jot down notes and write down her thoughts on paper. Yana thinks that the easiest way to remember since you are using your brain more than typing on the computer."

"Okay then it's settled, signed VIXX Merch and a leather note book... Thank God Taekwoon is here." Everyone gave me a pat on the back and of course Hyuk was the hardest. We straight away and went back to the company to pick up the merch and albums, then heading to this store where Ken suggested.

Yana's POV

"We'll keep the food in the staffroom and the guys will explain the hidden camera."

Everyone sat in their regular seats, which means there are 6 empty seats that are for the VIXX members. "Okay Ms Choi, head to the PA room, so you can make the announcements. Your best friend will be supervising us throughout the 'exam.'" I listened to what the students told me and went up there with the papers for the fake exam. I would assume that they will say that I am sick, as an excuse for them to believe.