Lover Embraced - Chapter 23

Jhade got into her room tired but happy, not bothering with the lights. She had finally met everyone and the few people she hadn’t seen already, had been really surprised when seeing her. The dress had impressed everyone, especially since it brought out her eyes so much. She took it off  and carefully draped it over a chair.

The shapr inhale caught her off guard and she almost screamed.

Then she recognized who it was.

Her heart skipped a beat as he got closer.

- What are you…

- Shhh…

He put a finger on her lips and bent to kiss her cheek. She immediately caught a whiff of alcohol.

- You’re drunk.

- Shh…

He shushed her in the most effective way possible. With his lips.

Oh sweet heaven she had missed this. Had missed him.

But she knew he would regret it in the morning.

So she pushed him away.

- Go to your room John. You’re drunk. You don’t want this.

He kissed her again. Just a soft peck on the lips.

- John don’t tease me, please. Please, don’t tease me.

He deepened the kiss and she was on fire. She could feel him get his phone out of his pocked and showed her something he had written on it.

- Just tonight. Only tonight. Afterwards, I can never be with you again.

She could see his face with the dim light the phone provided and knew he meant it.

So what to do.

She could tell him to get out and lose this one and only chance to be with him,

Or she could lose her virginity to the one and only person that made her… feel.

Easy choice.

He put the phone on the table and caressed her lips with his thumb.

- Yes.

His thumb stopped moving and his lips covered her own again. She could so easily get addicted to his taste.

If he only let her…

 *-*-*-*

John knew he should listen to her.

He knew he should get the fuck out.

But he couldn’t bring himself to do it.

He was crazy for her. Hungry for her, even though he couldn’t actually drink from her.

He pulled her closer, feeling her naked skin under his hands. His cock was rockhard with the need to be inside her, but he needed her ready. He was too big and didn’t want to hurt her.

The scent of her arousal saturated the room and he knew he had to taste her. He let go of her lips and grinned at her moan of desperation. Slowly, he kissed his way down her jaw and neck, knowing she could feel the light scraping of his fangs.

She wasn’t afraid. She had goosebumps all over and she was burning. Burning for him.

He bit through her bra and heard her gasp as the air caressed her sensitive nipples. His tongue did the same and her erotic little moan gave him an egoboost like nothing ever had.

He needed to touch her like, right now, so his hand dipped inside her panties. He’d tear them apart in a minute.

Fuck.

She was bare.

Pretrans were not supposed to be bare. Were they?

- I wax.

She whispered in the dark as if sensing his thoughts. He nipped at her in approval. Now he really had to taste her.

She was soaked.

She was soaking his fingers as he dipped one, then a second, inside her. Her nails scratched his arms roughly, making him even harder.

- John!

His fingers moved through her drenched folds, feeling how ready she already was for him.

He guided her towards the bed and ripped her panties to shreds before laying her down. He kissed her again, wanting more of those luscious lips before he tasted her, she ondulated underneath him, desperately seeking contact, and he groaned.

His mind was set to one thing and one thing alone. To give her so much pleasure she would never want another male ever again.

Mine!