Lover Embraced - Chapter 48

She woke up shortly after, writhing in pain, but John was right there, filling her up and calming her needs. The breaks between her needing waves where getting longer and she knew her needing would be over soon.

John was sat with his back against the headboard and she was sat in between his legs, her back to his chest, exactly like when her transition had hit and she’d had to feed off his wrist. She could feel his hard cock against her lower back but they were perfectly content to stay as they were.

John started signing with his arms around her.

- Are you ok?

She nodded.

- How have you been?

- OK I guess. You?

- Good. Ok

She nodded and they didn’t speak for a while.

- I have been receiving your voice messages.

- Oh… really?

She covered her face with her hands. How embarrassing!

She could feel him nodding and he gently removed her hands so she could see his.

- I wanted to text you, call you, so many times.

- Why didn’t you?

- Because I am not who you think I am.

She snorted.

- If you are going to try to chase me away or change my feelings for you or make me feel differently about you, you can stop it right there. I have heard every piece of gossip there is about you.

He tensed.

- I very much doubt that.

- Right. So, you didn’t live in a horrible place before Mary and Bella found you and Tohr adopted you as a pretrans? You didn’t hire a pro that your Shellan worked with, just to piss her off? You didn’t team tag women in ZeroSum’s bathrooms with my dad?

She snorted again.

- Trust me, I have heard it all, and it doesn’t change a damn thing.

- You think you know so much? Did you know I was raped by a human when I was a pretrans? Did you know after Xhex died, I spent a year mad out of my fucking mind, going out to fight drunk, just to try and get myself killed? Did you know these last fucking 5 years have been even worse?

*-*-*

John was hoping to shock her.

He was pissed off.

She thought she knew him; he wanted to prove her wrong. Instead, he was shocked when she turned her head to look him directly in the eyes.

- No, those things I didn’t know, I am sorry you had to go through them. But guess what?

He arched a brow in question.

- It doesn’t change a thing.

He looked at her through half closed lids.

- I am sure there are a million things I don’t know about you John Matthew, and honestly, I would love for you to tell me about them, but don’t think for a second that anything you tell me, is going to change my mind, or my feelings about you.

Upset as she was, she tried to scramble off the bed, away from him, but as soon as she was on her knees, he easily held her body in place by holding her hips.

Her body started heating up in another of her needing waves and she moaned, half in pain, half in pleasure. He pushed her forward gently, bending her body so she was on her hands and knees on the bed and quickly positioned himself behind her.

By the time her needing was over, he would have had her in every possible way, branding himself onto her skin.

His bonding hormones were going crazy inside him and he knew he was no longer able to hold them back like he had been. Soon, his scent would saturate her every cell and she would truly be his in each and every way.