Lover Embraced - Chapter 24

Jhade was going to die. The pleasure was too much. Too intense. She could feel John’s hands all over, caressing her. His lips training their way down her body… she started feeling feverish.

Her conscience suddenly piped up, telling her she should probably tell him he would be her first, but she had a funny feeling he would stop, being the gentlemale that he was.

And she did not want him to stop. Ever.

He slid down between her legs, settling his wide shoulders between her thigs. For a moment, he did nothing, and she got nervous, but then she felt his hot breath. The first flick of his tongue had her screaming out. Agonizing pleasure shot through her whole body and she bucked her hips, unable to stay in place. One of John’s hands moved to her lower belly, pushing down, applying just a little bit of pressure to stop her from moving.

His devilish tongue assaulted her again and she almost forgot to breath.

- John! Oh god, John!

His free hand moved to her core and he slowly pushed two of his fingers inside her. That was all it took. He kept on licking her as she exploded around him, stars clouding her vision as he just kept going, prolonging her first real orgasm and probably the best she would ever have.

- Oh god John… that was…

He hovered over her and kissed her intensly, making her moan. She wanted more of him.

- I need you. Inside me.

And she did. Despite the midnblowing climax she had just experienced, she had to have more. She needed all of him.

He groaned as he moved and braced his weight on his strong muscled arms. She could feel the hard head of his cock moving through her juices, getting slicker with her wetness as he slowly, torturously moved his hips. Up down up and back down. Until suddenly, blessedly he pushed inside her.

She had known it would hurt a little and she tried to hold back her cry of pain.

But it was too late. He was inside her, frozen in place on top of her, with a look of absolute shock and horror on his face.

*-*-*

John was instantly sober.

It couldn’t be.

She couldn’t be.

A newling. No fucking way.

But he had felt it. Had heard her muffled cry. Could see her wince as he slowly retreated from her heat. He groaned, unable to help himself, feeling more pleasure than he could ever remember feeling.

Qhuinn was going to kill him. Painfully. Rightfully so.

Dearest Virgin Scribe, what had he done?

- John?

He closed his eyes as her hand touched his cheek.

- John, please don’t stop. Please.

He had to. Leave. Go.

- Please.

Her muscles clenchec around him and he gasped. He couldn’t fight this. Didn’t want to fight this. It was way too good. He couldn’t stop even if he tried.

He filled her again, slowly, patiently, not wanting to hurt her. But she moved her hands over his back, down towards his ass, and pinched him, making him plunge forward, seathing himself completely inside her.

- Oh god yes. Again. Please John do that again.

As if on command, John obliged, pumping his hips. Fucking her with rapidly increasing movements. When her teeth sank into the sensitive skin of his neck, he lost it. He screamed silently as he filled her up with his seed, her own moans of release muffled against the tight grip she still had on his neck.

He was only able to stop 10 minutes later and only because she dug her nails in his ass and whispered a strangled you-are-killing-me.

He could have gone on for hours. Days. Months.

He could have gone on forever.