Lover Embraced - Chapter 62

- I feel so sorry for Nalla. It’s a good thing you caught her before she actually hit the floor.

- I know, poor thing. And Darius… He must have been looking at Nalla when he spoke to me. But I will talk to Beth. She won’t let her son get mated when he has bonded with someone else.

- He hasn’t bonded yet.

- But he would, if he could. Don’t worry leelan, we have a few years to try and make this right. For now… I suggest we do what all newlyweds do…

- And what is that hellren mine?

He kissed her deeply.

- Stake a claim. I’m afraid to tell you my shellan, that you are completely mine. Forever.

Jhade smiled as she looked into his eyes. Oh yeah, Blue Eyes was finally hers.

- I am so, so yours. And you are mine. Finally, blessedly mine.

John nodded smiling.

- And so, nallum, since you are mine and it is our wedding night, mating night, whatever… I have one request.

- Name it.

- Strip.

She didn’t have to ask twice. He was out of his tux in a blink and stood proud and naked before her. And he was hard… so very very hard. She licked her lips.

- Like what you see?

- Oh hell yeah I like.

She turned her finger in the air.

- Turn around; I want to see all of you.

He obeyed immediately and there it was. Her name in the old language.  Only her name. No one else’s.

She smiled, happy.

- I still have no idea how you did it nallum, but I love it. And I love you.

*-*-*

He grinned.

He was never going to tell her about the offer the Scribe Virgin had made him. Upon removing the death mark from Qhuinn’s back, she had offered to remove Xhex’s name from his. And he had decided to take that offer.

He would always love Xhex and she would always have a place in his heart but Jhade was the one and only for him. His Pyrocant, his everything.

He turned back around and kissed her hard. Without fear of being interrupted, as she was truly his now. And he could finally prove it to her. Tonight, he would make love to her, nice and slow. He would kiss her and lick her all over, get her good and ready for him.

He kissed his way down her jaw as he circled her waist with his arms to undo the zipper of her dress.

Her little gasps and moans were driving him crazy and he had to hold on to his control not to rip the dress of her body and sink himself inside of her.

They had plenty of time for that.

Hell, they had a whole lifetime for that.

The dress pooled around her feet and he groaned at the sight of her in devilish yet virginal lingerie.

How the hell was he supposed to keep his control with her looking like that!