Lover Embraced - Chapter 30

- What the fuck are you two doing out here?

He glanced over at John’s car.

- Is he here?

- No, he left.

- And left his car behind? Nallum, something is seriously fucked up with John. I think this anniversary is really getting to him this year.

He saw Blay glancing at Jhade.

Okay seriously, what the fuck was going on?

- Come on, let’s go inside.

Jhade gave him a sad smile as she walked in and he stopped Blay at the door.

- We have a problem, you and me.

Blay raised his eyebrows but didn’t say anything.

- You’re hiding something from me. I know it. And I want to know what it is. Right now.

Blay took his hand.

- Let’s go to our room.

They walked in and as they walked up the stairs he saw Jhade with the girls in the playroom. He was so worried about her.

As soon as they got to their room, Blay started kissing and undressing him, making him instantly hard.

- This isn’t going to work, you know.

- What isn’t?

- Your way of distracting me.

Blay let go of him and turned around, showing him his naked back and carved sking. He never got tired of seeing his own name carved in his hellren’s skin. In fact, it drove him crazy, and Blay knew this.

- Blaylock…

Blay stilled and dropped his pants before turning around to face him, ready as always.

- It’s nothing Qhuinn, really.

- If it’s nothing, then you can tell me.

Blay sighed.

- Fine. I think… I think Jhade has got a bit of a crush.

- What the fuck are you talking about?

- I think she’s infatuated.

- Infatuated.

- Yeah, I think she’s possibly crushing on John.

Qhuinn just blinked, completely dumbstruck.

- Oh.

He blinked a few more times.

- Is that why he moved out?

- I think so yeah.

- He’s a good guy man. If she can’t see him, she can’t fall for him, I get that. But why the fuck is he ignoring us?