Lover Embraced - Chapter 63

Jhade knew John wanted to go slow and make love gently and slowly. But if he wasn’t inside her in the next 5 seconds, she would go mad. Her fangs throbbed with need but John was taking his time just looking at her, caressing her, kissing her… Driving her completely crazy with need, getting her terribly wet.

- John… please…

He grinned teasingly as he kissed her lips slowly, gently. Savoring the moment.

Growling, she plunged her tongue in his mouth, and took over.

Right now she needed him hard and fast. They hadn’t been together for days! How dare he go slow?

He lifted her up in his arms and she quickly hooked her legs around him, feeling his hardness right at her core, rubbing softly.

- John… nallum… please…

He bit through her bra and captured a nipple, sucking hard.

- Oh fuck yes!

She threw her head back as John went from one breast to the other, making her squirm underneath him. Why the hell was he not inside her!

She moved her hand down their bodies, enjoying the feel of his hard muscles. She grabbed his cock and he hissed, looking at her with his fangs completely elongated.

As she stroked him up and down his think length, he cupped her ass harder and he gently laid her down on the bed.

- I want you inside me John. Now.

Said and done.

Oh the powers of being a Shellan

He ripped her underwear apart and entered her easily in one swift movement.

- John!

Just like that she was coming apart in his arms over and over again as he pounded and pounded until his own release filled her completely. Without stopping his movements, his teeth were suddenly on her neck, piercing through the sensitive skin and sucking with deep pulls, triggering another intensive orgasm.

She lost count of how many times she climaxed that night. Lost count of how many ways he made love to her, fast and hard or slow and gentle. He had fed her and fed from her many many times.

It was perfection, it was pure and utter bliss and it was almost too hard to believe that this would be her life from now on.