Lover Embraced - Chapter 47

He wrapped her in a towel before carrying her to the bed. He had brought her food and changed the sheets before he felt another of her needing waves hit him. He was more than happy to service her again and felt honored, blessed even, that Qhuinn had called him

Maybe this meant that he could start getting his old life back, though he´d have to take things really, really slow.

And he´d have to talk to Qhuinn before anything. He really needed to talk to his friend, though he knew Qhuinn wouldn´t even consider listening to him unless he did a bonding ceremony with Jhade.

Could he do that?

He looked at her as he gently laid her down on the bed.

He more than could.

He would.

She would be his.

He knew she´d be needing him again soon, but he would feed her first.

He walked over to where he had left the tray and quickly checked his phone. 17 messages from Qhuinn. He quickly sent a reply.

She´s ok. Talk to you soon.

He grinned to himself. He had been writing out full messages since he had met Jhade.

He turned back around and saw her checking him out, watching with pure feminine appreciation. Or maybe that was just the needing.

- Nice ink.

Oh shit. Busted.

She must have been looking at the pair of eyes he´d had done on his lower back. Her eyes.

He decided to ignore her and sat on the bed with the tray. He had cut the turkey sandwiches and fruit in bite size portions and brought them to her mouth.

She ate two whole sandwiches, an apple, a banana and a bowl of grapes in minutes and he quickly finished the remaining sandwich and fruit bits. He was totally feeling like a gentlemale-he-man cause her tummy was full because of him. She had let him feed her.

He put the tray away and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she looked sated, but soon she started to shake and throwing off more heat than he could handle. He quickly moved to lay down beside her.

- It’s starting again.

She whispered.

- Oh God when is this going to stop!

She ripped the towel off her body, obviously unable to stand the fabric against her over sensitized skin. He looked her up and down in appreciation.

She was so beautiful he ached for her, and he promised himself that one day, he would take his time and devour every inch of that delectable body of hers. He would make love to her slowly, taking his time to get her ready for him. Like he was for her.

Interrupting his thoughts, she climbed on top of him, impaling herself on his hard cock, moving up and down hard.

He chuckled to himself, obviously today was not that day.

But who was complaining?

She bent forward and he tilted his head, thinking she needed to feed again. Instead, she shocked the shit out of him when her hand grabbed his hair, tilted his head back and slanted her lips over his. Their tongues dueled in the same rhythm their hips were, and she kept pounding him over and over.

His release rocked him to his core and he grabbed her hips as he pounded and pounded and pounded, emptying himself inside her, filling her up and triggering her release.

Still he didn’t stop. He just kept going and going, pumping and pumping, getting them off another 3 times before he finally slowed down and she collapsed on his chest, completely exhausted.