Five(1)

DAN'S POV-

Moving along at a pace unknown to man
Go go go go go go
Go go go go go

And you thought the lions were bad
Well they tried to kill my brothers
And for every king that died
Oh they would crown another
And it's harder than you think
Telling dreams from one another
And you thought the lions were bad
Well they tried to kill my brothers

And felled in the night
By the ones you think you love
They will come for you
And felled in the night
By the ones you think you love
They will come for you

Dreaming along at a pace you'll understand
Go go go go go go
No no no no no

And you thought the lions were bad
Well they tried to kill my brothers
And for every king that died
Oh they would crown another
__________________________

Kyle:hey mate! we are back in town! we going to go to the bar down the street meet us there at 7 tonight we got a gig and they are giving us free drinks! and I got my cat shirt on I'm feeling lucky tonight!

I rolled my eyes and chuckled

Dan:alright man.

it was 2:55 that means I had lots of time.

my phone rang and it was joe and I put it to me ear.

Dan:hello?

joe:hey Dan I feel really bad right now but my boss called me and asked if I could pick up some stuff, anyway could you get jade for me? I'll even pay you!

Dan:oh yeah I'll get her, no need to pay its fine!

joe:oh thank you so so so much!

Dan:no problem.

JADE'S POV~

the last bell rung and I was walking with carman.

carman:I heard tommy seen you around and was telling people that you were hot. please be careful!

jade:i'll try but what happens if he likes you?

carman:he'll try to get you to like him then sleep with you then dump you, or even rape you.

jade:oh,

me and carman walked out of the school and I looked around I didn't see joe anywhere I sighed and sat down and waved to carman. someone sat next to me I turned and it was a blond boy with blue eyes, no where as beautiful has Dan's though

boy:hi,

jade:hello?

boy:I'm tommy, you must be jade.

jade:um yeah that's me.

My heart started beating fast when he said he was tommy

tommy:I was wondering if we could like go out sometime?

jade:I'm sorry thanks but no thanks.

tommy:what?

jade:no thank you

tommy:no one tells me no! You are the first.

jade:I really don't want to.

he grabbed my wrist pulling me behind him.

jade:stop! let go! stop it! that hurts!

a car pulled in and then I heard dan's accent calling my name I turned and he was looking at me he got out of the car and walked over to tommy and me tommy let go of me and Dan stood in front of us.

Dan:what's going on here?

jade:he wa-

tommy:she asked me if I wanted to have some fun so I said yes and we were, going to go to my house.

I shook my head and tommy smirked at me.

jade:that's so not true!

tommy:stop lying jade.

tommy walked away to his car and Dan stood there looking at me he shook his head and turned to walked to the car I followed and got inside he started the car and started driving down the high way.

jade:Dan,

Dan:what? jade? are you going to tell me that you didn't say anything like that? save it for someone who cares. I don't care I understand you want someone your age and not me its fine.

jade:no Dan, I don't want someone my age! I want you! he was dragging me to his car I swear!

Dan:okay,

jade:please Dan.

he didn't respond he just stared out to the high way of London. we pulled up to the empty Hotel/apartments witch was also my home. he got out and I followed behind him.

jade:Dan Dan! Dan! DANIEL!

Dan:WHAT JADE?!

we were outside of the apartments I was starting to get angry.

jade:I FUCKING LOVE YOU! I WOULD NEVER EVER DO THAT CLEARLY YOU DON'T KNOW ME! OR LOVE ME TO KNOW THAT I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT I AM NOT A SLUT! I HAVE NEVER EVEN HAD SEX!

he walked closer to me.

Dan:My feelings can be hurt faster then you can even imagine jade I may not show it but they get hurt! I am sensitive and I know it. I need someone there for me. and you fit that spot your all that I need! But, you are younger and I need to understand that you aren't going to want some old man like me.

jade:You are young I'm just younger! What you need to understand is that I want you and only you!

Dan:then don't fuck with my feelings!

jade:I'm not!

he grabbed me by my arm pulling me close to him looking down at me.

Dan:I'm sorry.

jade:shut up and kiss me you dick.

he smiled and grabbed my waist kissing me with everything he had the fireworks feeling came back to me I dropped my bag putting my hands in his mess of hair.

I jumped when a car door shut and there was joe. with the most maddest look on his face,

well, there goes the best thing that ever happened to me.