Fifty seven

JADE'S POV~

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my hole body hurt, I slowly sat up and saw Dan sleeping next to me with a bloody shirt on that was dry now, I felt so bad, his eyes were shut and he was lightly breathing..

Jade:Dan?

His head jerked up and his eyes opened.

Dan:JADE?

He grabbed my hand that had things sticking in to it and gauze wrapped around my wrists. he placed his other hand on my cheek.

Dan:are you alright?

I nodded.

Jade:what time is it?

Dan:9:14am.

Jade:I shouldn't be here.

Dan:what do you mean?

Jade:I should be dead.

Dan:jade please,

I sighed.

Jade:I'm sorry Dan but I feel worthless.

Dan sighed and hugged me.

Dan:if you die I'll die too.

Jade:NO!

Dan:that's the deal.

I rolled my eyes.

Dan:Kyle's going to be here, in an hour.

Jade:did you guys think I wasn't going to wake up?

Dan:they thought it might take weeks. Or maybe never. But you're awake now.

I nodded.

Dan:I'm so glad your alive.and alright.

I sighed and hugged him and began crying on his shoulder.

Dan:what?

Jade:I need to die Dan.

I let go of him. and he looked at me.

Jade:nobody wants me here, and I don't want to be here, anymore I killed my mother! I shouldn't be alive.

Dan:jade, you didn't kill your mother! and I want you to be alive so does Betty and crystal!

I sighed. putting my head down.

Jade:I'm so sorry.

Dan hugged me from my side and I felt complete.

Jade:you don't deserve someone like me, I'm a reck.

Dan:and I'm here to help.

I sighed.

Jade:I'm crazy.

Dan:no you're not,

Jade:normal people don't try to kill them selfs.

Dan:you are just going though some problems.

He sat on the bed wrapping his arms around me.

Dan:you are my everything and if you weren't here I don't know what I'd do.

I sighed resting my body to his.

Dan:you broke one of my promise.

Jade:what?

Dan grabbed my hand that was wrapped in gaze and had wires hanging from it.

Dan:you said you wouldn't cut again.

Jade:I said I promise I'll try no to. never once did I say just yes.

Dan:okay, make me another promise?

Jade:okay?

Dan:promise you won't ever try to hurt yourself without telling me what's wrong.

Jade: .......... I promise.

Dan called the doctor in and the doctor looked at me like I was stupid.

Doctor:you look like and act just like your mother,

I gave him a questioning look.

Doctor:she would kill herself, even if your father left her. joe told me you tried to kill yourself because you were fighting with Dan and he broke up with you.

Jade:do I know you?.

Doctor:yup, I'm your uncle, Ryan Betty's husband.

I rolled my eyes sitting up. and pointed at Dan as I talked.

Jade:dad didn't brake up with me. And we where not fighting. I did not try to take my life for that.

Ryan:oh. then what happened?

Jade:I don't take stress well, he blamed me for mom's death. and told me everyone hated me, I wasn't in a happy mood when he told me this, I didn't want to live for some reason.

Ryan:your brother, has some mental issue I swear, you didn't kill your mother.or did you do anything to make her kill herself.

Jade:yeah but I told her dad was dead.

Ryan:she already knew the police called her before you told her.

Jade:why was joe blaming everything on me?

Ryan was messing with my cords and other stuff and writing down my blood presser and other stuff.

Ryan:probably because the police think he had something to do with your fathers death, and he told Betty he killed your father,

Jade:WHAT?

Ryan:calm down, you aren't stable yet, you took 25 pain killers. And almost drained all of your blood out.

I rolled my eyes.

Jade:I know.

Ryan:you are doing pretty good and you can leave in maybe two days.

Someone opened the door slowly and Kyle stood there.

And then the Ryan smiled at him and walked out closing the door behind him.

Kyle:you're awake!

Jade:I guess.

Kyle:good now I can yell at you, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TRY TO KILL YOURSELF?! EVEN IF YOUR FAMILY WAS MAD AT YOU, YOU STILL HAVE DAN, ME, WOODY AND WILL!

Dan:it's not good to yell at her yet, Kyle.

I sighed hiding myself under the blankets.