Five(2)

JADE'S POV~

joe walked past me

joe:jade up stairs and Dan if I see you by my sister I will cut your dick off.

Dan shook his head and ran to his car taking off down the street

I walked up the steps and walked inside my flat.

joe:how old are you jade?

jade:17?

joe:and how old is dan?

jade:26

joe:does that sound right to you?

jade:I am almost 18 joe!

joe:yeah next year!

jade:I love him!

joe:THAT'S NOT RIGHT!

jade:I can't help what I feel!

joe:what were you guys really doing all this time? that Dan watched you and slept in your room together?

jade:we didn't do anything till yesterday!

joe:and what did you do?!

jade:kissed!

he started walking all around

by now it was already getting dark It was 8:45 and joe has been staring at me for the last hour.

joe:you can't see him anymore I am going to get a bodyguard and cameras to make sure you don't kiss him too!

jade:that isn't far!

joe:to me it is!

jade:I love him you can't stop me from seeing him! you are such a jackass!

joe walked over to me and a pain shot though my cheek and I fell to the floor I got up and running out of the apartments I ran down the streets till i got to a street of shops I noticed a bar then I saw dans car parked outside of it I ran inside and asked the lady if she saw a man who looked like a picture I headed to her that was on my phone. she nodded and said Dan right. and pointed to a guy with crazy hair and was making out with some blond chick I picked up and drink that was on a table and walked over to Dan poring it all of him. everyone in the club gasped and Dan looked at me. I know we aren't really together together so I had no reason to did this but, I love him.

jade:right don't fuck with my feelings? a boy touched me a little and you got so mad at me! but yet I come here and see you getting ready to fuck some slut!?
I rolled my eyes tossing the cup at Dan and walking away.

Dan:baby wait

I couldn't understand what Dan was saying one because he was drunk and two he had that accent that made everything harder to understand.

he grabbed me and tried to hug me but I pushed him off

jade:I hate you so fucking much right now! You are a dick! ugh!

Dan:jade.

his voice was better now he must of realized what I had just said.

Dan:jade please

he stood in front of me and did that thing with his hair

jade:maybe when someone tells you they love you, you should run off and
fuck a blond bitch.

Dan:oh whatever! How about you go fuck that tommy boy! I don't care anymore jade!hell, fuck the world! you are nothing but a bitch!

I saw Kyle run over to Dan trying to shut him up.

jade:no it's okay they say when someone is drunk the truth comes out.

Kyle looked at me with sympathy

Kyle:I know he didn't mean it jade.
I smiled and shook my head and
I pulled my phone out running out off the bar and started calling Mattie she's always awake at night, or is it morning there? whatever.

Mattie:hello?

I began crying

jade:I kissed Dan! a lot last night! today some boy from my school tried to rape me or whatever and Dan thought I was going to have sex with him so we got in to a fight about that then I told him I loved him and then we kissed in the parking lot of my house and joe saw and got mad at me and slapped me because I called him a jackass and I ran away from him then I went out to find Dan and he was kissing another girl then I dumped a drunk all over him and then he told me he didn't want me anymore and that I was a bitch!

Mattie:whoa,

jade:I hate him so much! he's drunk right now but they do say the truth comes out when someone is drunk!

Mattie:just go to bed sleep on it then call me in the morning after you get things sorted out I know it will be okay.

jade:okay.

I hung up with her wishing I could hug her, I should of known that it would of turned out this way because well, He's young and I am the younger. I was still crying I could tell because people who were driving cars stopped and looked at me and drove away just making sure I wasn't hurt but really I was hurt on the inside.

I got to the apartment and joe looked at me.

joe:I'm so sorry jade.

jade:it's fine I don't care anymore, and Dan doesn't want me anymore so it's all cleared up. You got what you wanted.

joe: jade, I have to go to work tomorrow, I don't want to leave you by your self.

jade:it's fine I'll be fine alone I don't want to see that jackass please don't tell me you are going to make him baby sit me tomorrow?!

joe:okay, I won't well, I am working late again tonight and it's the weekend so I thought you would want to do something so I'm leaving some money do you know how there money works here?

jade:yeah,

joe:oh okay good.

I faked a smile and later on I cried myself to sleep.

I want to go back to California. badly I met dan and he's a jackass