Twenty one

JADE'S POV~

Don't talk to strangers.

Oh, in the strangest dreams, walking by your side
It is the hole you impose upon your life
When you're out, loneliness, it crawls up in the ground
It's what you feel, but can't articulate out loud.
________________________________________________

Kicking, slapping and scars being left  on me,
Dan has been gone for a week  and he keeps trying to call me and Skype but I know he'll ask me if I'm okay and then I will cry and say something wrong and he'll come flying back here I want him to go have fun be a man with out a 17 year old hanging on his arm all the time. So when he calls I never answer.

Right now joe was screaming in my face and hitting me because I was crying. I am trying to tune it all out and not listen but each time he hits me I listen to is hurtful words. Then another hit and I felt blood come from my nose

YOU BETTER NOT GET THAT BLOOD ON MY FLOOR! joe screamed at me as I tried to hold it in my hands
His breath reeked of beer.  I ran in the bathroom grabbing tissues and trying to stop the blood from falling to the floor.

Joe is my brother. He's suppose to love me not hit me like a punching bag  he suppose to protect me from the bad in the world not bring me to it,

My phone vibrates in my back pocket I shut the bathroom door locking it and looking at my phones screen

45 miss calls from Dan💕.

27text messages unread

I have been ignoring him for 5days now, maybe he'll think I broke my phone and stop calling.

I tossed the tissue in the toilet and flushed it and slowly walked out only to joe who was standing right outside the bathroom.

Joe:go to the store and get me some chips! put on make up or something you look like shit.

I nodded running up the steps and walking in to my bathroom looking at myself my black eye was like 6times worse now I can barley see out of it I have scars everywhere I went to my closet pulling a black long sleeve shirt that had a heart on it and jeans and red chucks then I fell on the floor and started crying. Living like this is horrible I miss dan more then ever, I've never felt so empty inside before. What if every time dan goes away, joe beats me? I already have to cope with the fact, that dans gone. now I have to put up with joe hitting me every single day.

After sometime I got up and put my clothes on, and now I am putting makeup on. I put my phone in my back pocket running down the stairs I saw joe passed out on the floor by the sofa then I ran out of the door running out of the house and running away from that hell hole.

I made my way to a park I don't even know where I was I sighed and then I sat under a tree and I pulled my legs closer to my body and then my phone rang again I grabbed it pressing answer not looking as who it was I knew it was dan.

Jade:hello?

Dan:JADE what the hell?! I've been calling and calling are you okay?!

Jade:I'm sorry Dan,

Dan:whats wrong?

That's all it took. I started crying this is why I didn't answer the phone.

Dan:jade, please tell me,

Jade:n-nothing h-how's it going?

Dan:jade what's wrong?

Jade:Nothing.

Dan:okay I'm coming home.

Jade:NO! I'm fine!

Dan:jade, I know when you are crying you can't fool me