Thirty eight

JADE'S POV~

Oh holy night, the stars are brightly shining.
It is the night of our dear Saviour's birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining,
'til he appeared and the soul felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
for yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.

Fall on your knees,
Oh hear the angel voices.
Oh night divine, oh night, that leads to morn.
Fall on your knees,
Oh hear the angel voices.
Oh night divine, oh night, when Christ was born.
Oh night, oh holy night, oh night divine.

Hold me in your arms,
I'll be buried here with you.
And I'll hold in these hands,
All that remains.

I woke up in dans house in his bed but no Dan. Where was he? I looked at the time 1am I sighed standing up and walking out, Dan was on the couch and the news was on his head was turned and I saw he was asleep I giggled at his cuteness I turned the tv off and sat on his knee.

Jade:Dan. Dan. DAN.

His eyes popped open.

Dan:yeah?

Jade:maybe you should go lay down?

Dan nodded standing up and walking then he turned and looked at me.

Dan:aren't you coming?

I smiled following him to the room. we Laid down and he wrapped me in his and kissed my cheek then I fell asleep again.

____________________________________________________

I slowly opened my eyes looking around and of course Dan wasn't in the bed anymore I sighed standing up and going to my bag getting white jeans out and some random black shirt with weird designs and black/white converse then I walked with the stuff to the bathroom opening the door and seeing Dan with no clothes on at all. I screamed closing the door. I could hear Dan laughing.

Jade:you know you should learn how to use a lock!

Dan:why?

I rolled my eyes.

Dan:ready?

I nodded grabbing my phone and following him to his car. we drove in silence Dan reached over griping my hand intwining our fingers and pulling my hand to his mouth kissing it.

Dan:do you want to come to this interview.

Jade:sure? maybe your stormers won't be so mean, to me. After they get to know me.

Dan sighed and stopped in front of t-shirtx

Dan:I'll be back at 1:30. just text me if you need lunch.

I nodded. and then looked at Dan unblocking myself and leaning over wrapping my arms around his neck. he hugged back.

Jade:I love you.

Dan:I love you more.

He kissed my cheek.

Dan:now go you're going to be late!

I smiled letting go of him opening the door and then walked inside.

Zander:hey jade,

Jade:hey.

Zander was folding shirts and I went behind the counter starting the cash register

It was now lunch and we sold 87 shirts today. I sighed me and Zander where sitting on the counter eating Burger King. in silence.