Positives and Negatives

Everything seemed to be going great: Draco's and I's relationship was the best it had been since we had met each other. I was preparing for end of year exams and my stress levels were low. Minty, Majorie, and all their friends were graduating soon, but promised they would see me often. They told me to send them tons of owls about my relationship. They wished me the best, but I didn't get to see them much towards the end of the semester. Even though they were lovely people, I only really became close with Minty and Majorie. I would miss those two the most and dreaded the last day of school.

One day during breakfast Minty told everyone her plan to visit her lover in America once the school year had ended. I wished only the best for them, but knew it was scary to make a big decision like that. We planned an end of year party! I was excited to spend as much time with them as possible. They were my only female friends...

Everything seemed great, but that was when everything seemed to go wrong. When everything seems good; something must go wrong. No one's life can be perfect. No one's life is perfect.

Boom! Bang! Boom! BOOM!

Loud noises filled the school. I looked up from my paper. Looking around I noticed other students were worried about the noise. Glancing towards the nearest professor I could tell they were slightly worried. It was around afternoon and I studying for exams in a courtyard. Seconds later I could hear a commotion of students a few meters away. Packing up my stuff I ran to investigate; I could tell the sound was coming from the front entrance. I try taking the normal route to the entrance when I'm stopped by a literal flood. Someone had set up a swamp and it flooded the whole hallway. People were screaming and running around. There was no control and I became antsy. I take another path and follow crowds of other students running towards the main cause of the commotion. There was a final bang and the rest of the noise was made by the students.

I see Minty and Majorie and ask them what was going on.

"It's the Weasley twins," they explained laughing.

"I mean I never really fancied them, but that exit had me for a real one," Majorie exclaimed.

"How do you mean?" I ask again.

"They left!" Minty shouted excitedly, "Did you see the swamp they left?" she began laughing.

"They then summoned their brooms and with everyone watching told Peeves to give Umbridge hell," Majorie laughed.

"Are you serious?" I scoffed. Amazing, and so close to the end...

"I NEED ORDER!" I heard a loud voice yell from behind. We turn to look, but only see a flash of pink. Umbridge is whisked away by the chaos of the students and by Peeves himself. My jaw drops, but my mind instantly go towards Malfoy.

"Are... are people rebelling? Like actually?" I question turning back towards my friends.

"I mean why wouldn't they?" Minty asked rhetorically.

"This years' been hell. Now they've got a chance to show it," Majorie added. I nodded unsurely, but as I looked around, the more worried I became.

I agreed. That year was hell, but it was not all bad...

Granted the departure of the Weasley twins was incredibly hilarious, it did not help the schools sanity. The school was in chaos every day and night. Draco was trying his very hardest to keep order, by force, but never succeeded. Umbridge began the day with anger hot enough to actually burn someone, but nothing got better. This 'order' she talked about barely existed anymore, and the stress was really getting to Draco. I was beginning to become afraid of Hogwarts, afraid of my life. Peeves wasn't helping either. He would juggle things on fire, and for a poltergeist he was causing more trouble than usual! These events at school prompted what happened next.