Little Fun Never Hurt Anyone

"Charlie." Someone pokes my shoulder. "Charlie!" This time they yell.

I rub the sleep from my eyes trying to sit up but Niall's hand is still wrapped around me. I move my eyes towards the figure standing next to the bed.

"Iris?" I question, waiting for my eyes to adjust.

"Get dressed." She whispers, trying not to wake Niall who is still fast asleep.

"Why? What time is it?" I groan.

"9 in the morning. Don't ask anymore questions, I will be waiting in the lobby. Just hurry." And with that she leaves.

What the heck? How did she even get in here? I don't want to wake Niall, knowing what he will say if I tell him I am going out with Iris. I am still not happy with her for the things she said to Niall but I need to confront her about it.

I carefully slip out from Niall's arm. He groans a little but grabs the pillow and holds it tight to his chest. I quietly rumage through my drawers pulling out a pair of shorts and my UNI t-shirt Liam got for me. I carefully put on a pair of black TOMS and throw my hair into a messy bun. I grab my phone and bag and tip toe out of the bed room. I carefully shut the door behind me hoping I didn't wake Niall.

Once I am out of the room I sigh in relief. I make my way down the stairs to the lobby. I spot Iris's bright red hair waiting by the front door.

"What's going on Iris?" I question as I near her.

"We are going out. A girls day just you and I." She beams. "It has been too long my love." She says dramatically.

"And that required breaking in my hotel room at 9 in the morning?" I cross my arms across my chest. "How did you even get in?"

"I had to get you away from Niall and this is the only way I could do it." She hops a little on her toes. "As far as getting in? I just flirted my way with the manager." She does a little finger wave to the older man behind the front desk.

"Fine. Let's go." I walk outisde and search for her car.

"I was hoping we could take yours?" She gives me a guilty smile. "Louis dropped me off."

I stomp over to my beetle and get in the drivers side. Iris gets in the other side and turns to me.

"Well where are we going?"

She grins. I hate the grin. That means she is up to no good. Please kill me.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I stretch myself out across the bed letting out a loud yawn. I look over to see Charlie isn't laying there sound asleep. I quickly get out of bed putting on a pair of sweats. "Charlie?" I check the bathroom.

"Charlie?" I make my way out to the den and kitchen. She isn't here. I go back to the bed room to find her phone and bag both gone. I snatch my phone from the dresser and dial her number.

She ignores it.

I try again. And again. And again.

What the fuck does she think she is doing? And where is she. Leaving like that without even waking me up to let me know where she was going.

I try calling her one more time. This time there is an answer.

"Hello this is Charlie phone. She can't talk right now so stop fucking calling Niall." Iris. She hangs up before I have a chance to blow up on her. I fucking hate Iris. I don't care how good of friend her and Charlie are. That doesn't mean I have to like her.

I dial Louis's number, "Hello?" He asks with sleep in his voice.

"You need to control your fucking girlfriend." I snap at him.