Movie Night

"Did you invite anyone over?" I question Liam.

"No. How did they get in?" He asks me in return.

"I am here!" My mother's voice yells from the living room.

I groan and follow Liam out to greet her, "I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow?" I question.

"I decided to come early!" She pulls Liam and I in for a hug. "I have missed my babies so much."

She finally lets go and looks me up and down, "Why are you wearing that dress?" She scruches her nose.

"I was at a party. I happen to love this dress thank you very much." I retaliate. I can not take a week with this woman.

"Well where am I sleeping?" She asks excitedly.

"Liam's room." I say before stomping off the my own room.

NIALL'S P.O.V

"So what will we be doing today?" Liv stradles me in my bed, kissing down my neck.

"Nothing." I say harshly.

"How about a blow job?" He reaches down for my belt but I pull her off of me before she has a chance.

"I told you. I don't want you Liv."

"Then why did you even bring me here?!" She yells, putting her shoes on.

"Just needed you to make Charlie jealous." I shrug. My planned worked perfectly. The look on her face was priceless. Cheeks flamming red, jaw dropped.

"You like that prude bitch?"

"God no." I say shaking my head. "Just like pissing her off."

"You are an ass Niall." She slams the bedroom door behind her. I laugh and lay back on my bed. I could never like someone like Charlie. She isn't my type. Stuck up daddy's girl. Even though she doesn't go to school she would most likely be a straight A student. Never miss a class. I could never deal with that OCD shit.

I grab my phone out of my pocket as it buzzes. A text from Liam.

*Mom's in town. Might want to skip tonight study session.*

His mother? That means Charlie's mother. This could go amazingly if I plan it right. A grin spreads across my face. I grab my keys and rush out to my car. I am a genius.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.

I wrap the towel around my body and go into my bedroom to grab my clothes. I throw on a pair of yoga pants and an oversized sweatshirt. I go to greet my mother and Liam who are sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Come watch with us!" My mother beams, tugging me over to the couch. I take a seat next to her.

"What are we watching?" I question, resting my head on the arm of the couch.

"PrincessBride. Your favorite." My mother smiles at me.

The door bell rings and Liam and I both jump up to get it. "I got it this time." I tell Liam and he sits back down. Anything to get away from this hell hole. I rush to the door, my wet hair dripping on the floor. I swing the door open, only to see Niall standing there. A grin spreads across his face when he sees me.

"Hello love." His tone sends chills down my spine.

"What are you doing here?" I spit at him.

"Oh I thought I would come by to see how you were doing. You left so abruptly. We could of had some fun!" His sarcasm makes me so damn mad. I know that's what he wants.

"Niall. You need to leave." I say quietly so my mom won't hear.

"Who is it Charlotte?" My mother comes up behind me, she stops when she sees Niall.

"Hello." Niall pushes past me and shakes my mother's hand, "I am Niall. Charlie's friend."

Friend?! He did this on purpose. He came here on purpose! He knew my mom would be here!

"Uh... Lovely to meet you" My mom is as confused as can be. "Did you want to come in? We were just starting PrincessBride?"

"I don't-"

Niall interupts me, "I would love that." They all stalk off to the living room and I groan as I shut the door. I take a seat on the love seat and Niall switches from the chair to come sit next to me. He sits a little too close for comfort. My mom starts the movie again and I couldn't be more uncomfortable.

About 20 minutes in, my mom pauses the movie. "I almost forgot the popcorn! Liam come help me." I try to grab Liam's arm as they walk away but he shakes me off.

I feel a cold hand on my thigh, "You shouldn't be wearing these pants." Naill's hand travels farther up and I don't know what to do. My body is frozen. His touch gives me shivers.

"Have you ever been touched Charlie?" My name rolls off his tongue as he whispers in my ear. "Would you like me too?" His hand slips into my pants, to my pantie line. I bite my lip, wanting to stop him, but it feels so good. "You like this don't you Charlie?" His dirty words play over and over again in my mind. He gets just inside my panties when my mothers footsteps ring through my ear.

Niall slowly pulls his hand away, getting it out of my pants just as my mother comes in two big bowls of popcorn.

"You guys can share this one." She says handing it to me. My mother starts the movie. I look over at Niall to see him smirking at me as he pops a piece of popcorn in his mouth.