All of You

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.

"Charlie?" Harry loudly knocks on my bedroom door, he has been since I dialed Niall's number.

I wipe away my tears and muster up my courage. "I'm coming." I call back.

I unlock and open my door and Harry quickly comes in turning back to me. "Are you okay? I thought we agreed you weren't going to call Niall?"

"I needed to clear things up with him." I sigh looking at the ground. "I had to tell him that it's all over. There is no us anymore." I shake my head.

"And how long is that going to last?" Harry questions. I look up at him with a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

"Charlie you say this every time." Harry sighs. "You say you want nothing more to do with Niall, but you always end up back with him. He will say one thing and you are right back in his arms."

"That's not true." But I know he is right.

"Then kiss me." He says looking down into my eyes.

"What?"

"Kiss me. If you are done with Niall what would be wrong with you kissing me?" His reaches his hand up to my cheek. "There has to be something here Charlie. I could be good for you. We can be good together."

"Harry I-"

"See!" He waves his arms up in the air. "You two will never be officially over."

"We just broke up Harry!" I argue my case. "I can't just be with you right out of a relationship. I am not the girl Harry."

"I know you aren't that girl. Charlie I love you and I really want to be with you. And all day today you haven't denied the fact that you might want to be with me."

My head is spinning with different emotions from love to hate. "I can't take all this confusion right now Harry. It's too much for my head to wrap around." I want to look away but I can't take my eyes away from his.

"Then don't be confused." He takes my hands in his, hopeful. "Be with me. Give us a chance Charlie."

I want things to work with Harry because he may be good for me but I just can't. Even though Niall has hurt me over and over I could never hurt him like that. Despite everything he has done. "I am sorry Harry." I pull my hands away. "I can't. I can't do this."

"Fine." His lips form a line. "You call me when you have made the right choice. The choice that is best for you." Harry quickly leaves out of my bedroom and I hear the front door slam.

Did I just make the worst decision of my life because of Niall?

NIALL'S P.O.V.

My alarm on my phone goes off. 3 in the fucking morning. I bought my tickets online last night for the earliest flight back. I already called a cab to pick me up because I didn't want to face Greg after last night. I don't want to see the disappointment in his face.

I roll out of bed, throwing on a pair of gray sweats with a black sweat shirt. I grab everything I had with me and make my way downstairs. I reach for the front door but Gregs voice stops me.

"Coffee?" His voice calls from the kitchen. I sigh, making my way into the kitchen.

"Yeah." I nod and he hands me a mug. "Why are you up so early?" I question.

"I knew you were going to try and bail out without seeing anyone." He shrugs. "Besides Theo decided it was a good idea to wake up." He gestures over to Theo playing with Cheerios.