Cuddling and Netflix

I am speechless. Niall is opening up to me and I don't know how to react.

"I love  you Charlie." His bright blue eyes are locked on me.

"I love you too Niall." He smirks. "You have to be more open to things."

"I know and I will." He nods quickly. "But that means you have to give me that chance."

"Okay." I smile at the ground.

"Okay?" He gets a little giddy.

"Okay!" I repeat myself.

He grabs my face in his hands and presses his lips against mine. I allow his tongue entrance and he deepens the kiss.

"Can we go upstairs?" He releases his lips from mine breathing hard.

"Mhm." I nod, unlocking the door. I quickly jog up the steps with Niall close behind. We reach my apartment and Niall presses me against the door.

"I want to do so many things to you right now." He says as his lips travel down my neck.

I bring his lips to mine as I open the door. He holds me at the small of my back. I don't want to part myself from his warm lips.

I hear someone clear their throat from the living room. I turn to see Liam and Dani sitting together on the couch with Thor at their feet.

"Nice to see you again." Dani has a big smile spread across her face. My cheeks flush red but Niall is unaffected. I pull myself away from his tight grip and he glares down at me.

"I forgot you guys were going to be here." I tuck some hair being my ear.

"We can see that." Liam shakes his head.

"Come join us!" Dani beams. "We didn't really get to talk before."

I take Niall hands and pull him to the couch. He pulls me over to him and frowns at me, "Can't we skip this."

"Niall what did we just talk about?" I whisper and he follows me to the couch. I sit down and Niall sits next to me pulling me close.

"So how long have you been dating?" Dani smiles.

"A few weeks now." I nod.

"Are you in college Niall?" She asks trying to start up a conversation.

"Yeah." He says blankly. I nudge him in the side. "Majoring in English." He puts on a fake smile.

"So do I!" She smiles at Liam. "But I go to school in New York."

"How do you do it?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"I don't know?" Dani's eyebrows furrow. "It has just been so easy because I love Liam so much." Tears start to brim in her eyes.

Liam rubs her back, their eyes locked on each other.

"We will let you guys have some time alone." Niall stands, tugging me at the elbow.

"Mhm." Liam doesn't even look over as he scoots closer to Dani.

Niall takes my hand dragging me to my room. "Finally." Niall groans, pulling me tight against his hips.

"Niall they are right in the other room." I try to object as his lips travel to my collar bone.

"And?"

"I don't want them to know what we are doing." I whine.

"You act so innocent but I now you are a dirty girl Charlie." His ruff voice flows through my ears.

"Not now Niall." I say even though I want him to keep doing what he is doing. "Can we just-" I stop mid sentence, my cheeks flushing red.

"Just what?" He asks eyebrows raised.

"Never mind. It was a stupid idea." I shake my head.

"No." His expression is blank. "Tell me."

"Can we just cuddle, lay in bed and watch movies?" I stare at the ground.

Niall places his finger under my chin and brings my eyes to meet his.

"For you I will." He grins revealing the dimple on his left cheek. He takes my hand and brings me to the bed. He sits down, back against the head board. He opens his arms and I join him in bed. His warmth over takes me and I want to stay like this forever. I grab the remote and turn on Netflix. Niall takes the remote from my hand and starts scrolling through the movies.

"All these movies suck." He growls.

"Then let me pick!" I try to grab the remote but he just lifts his arm higher out of my reach.

"You are going to pick some stupid chick flick." He continues scrolling.

"No I won't. I will pick something we both like now give me the remote." I pounce on his arm and he chuckles as I rip it from his grasp.

I find "Boondock Saints". A movie we will both enjoy. I snuggle into his warm chest. His grip tightens around my waist, making me feel safe. I wish it could always be like this, so easy. I have a feeling this won't last long.

"I want food." I say as we near the end of the movie.

"Then go get something to eat." He says, eyes focused on the ending.

"But I don't want to get up." I whine.

The movie ends and Niall looks down at me.

"Really?"

"I am comfortable! Just call and order a pizza or something." I shrug and give him a big smile.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes, taking out his phone. He dials a number and sit up on my knees.

He rambles off an order of two pizza's and hangs up. "Your food is on the way." He tosses his phone on the bed and crawls over to me, his face inches from mine. "You look lovely." He bits his lip making his piercing disappear.

"I like you like this." I can't stop smiling at this side of Niall.

"What ever do you mean?"

"You being so sweet and content. I like this side of you Niall." I fall back on the bed and Niall crawls on top of me.

"How much do you like it?" His voice is rapsy and sexy.

"Very much." He leans down, his lips centimeters from mine. I place my hand on the back of his neck and pull his lips to mine. I deepen the kiss, taking control. I place my tongue in his mouth demanding entrance. His phone rings next to my head but he ignores it letting it go to voicemail. My hands travel down Niall's chest to his belt.

His phone rings again. Niall sighs, parting his lips from mine. "One sec." He places his finger on my lip as he answers the phone.

"What?" He says annoyed.

I can here a muffled voice on the other end.

"I'll be there in a second." Niall hangs up the phone and gets off of the bed.

"You're leaving?" I sit up and watch as he puts on his shoes and jacket.

"I have to be somewhere." He throws some money on the bed. "Here is money for the pizza. I will call you later."

"You aren't going to tell me where you are going?" I get up and grab his arm before he has a chance to leave my room.

"You don't want to know." He rips his arm away from my grasp and storms away.