Moving In

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.

"God I hate every minute on fucking planes." Niall growls, adjusting himself in his seat.

"Well lucky for you we will be landing in about ten minutes." I roll my eyes at him.

"This flight would have been a lot more comfortable in the bathroom."

"We are preparing to land. Please stay in your seats and fasten your seat belts." The pilot says over the speakers.

I laugh, buckling my seat belt, "You are kidding right? Those bathroom are smaller than our broom closet."

"Oh there would have been plenty room." He grins, kissing down my neck.

The plane hits the ground and Niall jolts in his seat a bit.

I laugh at his expense and he narrows his eyes at me. I take a moment to take in this happiness because I feel it won't last much longer. I have a gut feeling that once I step off this plane something will go wrong, horribly wrong. All the bad memories come pouring back from Iowa.

"Charlie, you okay?" Niall questions, snapping me from my thoughts. I look up at Niall who has already stood up, pulling our bags from the cubby above our heads.

"Yeah. Fine." I shake the thoughts away from my head, getting up from my seat. "Do you want me to take my bag?" I questions, getting in the aisle in front of Niall.

"Never." He says pushing me out the plane door and into the hallway.

"Did you call a taxi to pick us up?" I question, getting anxious as we near the end of the hallway.

"Kind of." He shrugs, looking out to where family and friends wait for their significant other.

"What am I looking for?" I question, standing on my tippy toes to look over the crowd.

"Him." He points over my head.

Liam searches the crowd that I stand in, his eyes grow wide when he sees me. I drop my purse on accident as I run up to him, hugging him.

"God I miss you." I let out a deep breath.

"So I guess the whole twin stereotypes are real then huh?" Liam laughs a bit when I let go of him. "Being away for this long really blows. Especially when you are too far away for our telepathy to work."

"You two are so weird." Niall cringes when he finally reaches us. "Liam." He nods.

"Niall." Liam gives him the most judgemental look I have ever seen. He has never been so hostile toward anyone. Liam was always the happy-go-lucky one. I was the hostile one.

"Liam don't." I shake my head. "This is not the time nor the place."

"Do you want to go over to Cinnabon and make it a thing because I am tired of this shit." Niall says, standing a bit taller, trying to size up Liam. I knew the happiness wouldn't last long.

"I could go for something to eat." Liam stalks over to the nearest Cinnabon and takes a seat.

Niall scuffs, sitting across from him.

"Wow that was a long flight and I am really tired." I try to ease the situation. "Maybe we should just head home?"

Both, Niall and Liam ignore me. "What did I ever do to you mate?" Niall questions, leaning back in his chair.

"It isn't what you did to me, it's what you did to my sister." Liam narrows his eyes at Niall. I sit back, deciding that they should be the ones to work this out.