Morning Glory

"Good morning love." My eyes flutter open to see Niall's cheeky grin looking at me. His long arms are wrapped around my waist and I couldn't feel more secure.

"Good morning to you too." I kiss the tip of his nose and he bites his lip, causing his lip ring to disappear.

"Can we just stay in all day. No drama." He signs, running his thumb across my jawline. "Just take things slow."

"I would love that." I can't help but grin at him.

"You are changing me Charlie Moore." His eyebrows furrow. "You are making me a sap."

"Good. That means my work here is done." I go to get out of bed but Niall wraps his hand around my wrist and pulls me back to him.

"You aren't going anywhere." He pulls me on top of him and I stradle him, one leg on each side of his body. I lean down placing my lip against his, only for a small peck.

"Can we get food? I am starving." I whine.

"I can call for room service but that means you have to get off of me."

I grunt as I roll off of him. He sits up and grabs the phone dialing to the lobby. He orders breakfast and hangs up the phone.

"It will be here in 15." He grabs my waist and pulls me close. "Plenty of time." He bites his lip again.

"What happened to taking it slow?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I can do slow." He goes in for a kiss but I hop off the bed over to the dresser.

"Can I wear your shirt?" I ask as he walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Since we will be inside all day."

"Or we could wear nothing." Niall rests his head on my shoulder.

I turn around with Niall's arms still wrapped around me, "Shirt please." I hold out my hand in front of him.

"Fine." He narrows his arms at me before pulling his white shirt over his head. I stare at his tanned, tattooed body. I will never get over how good looking he is. "You sure you don't want to take me up on my offer now?"

He smirks, snapping me from my thoughts of his abs.

"No." I strip out of my my pajamas and slip the shirt over my head.

"You should wear my white shirts more often." He bites his lip, looking me up and down.

"Why?" I look down at myself to see my red bra with matching panties showing through the shirt. "Oh." I try to cover myself but Niall pulls my hands away wrapping them around his back and placing his own hands on my butt.

"I really can't look at you like this all day." He groans.

"Well you are going to have to." I grin at him. I like having this certain power over him. It doesn't come often. "Now I am going to go watch TV until the food gets here and you may join me if you like."

I hear him groan as I leave the room. I snatch the remote off of the coffee table and channel surf. There is never anything good on TV. As I search through the sations Niall shuffles in and sits next to me.

"What are you doing?" He doesn't even look at the TV, he looks straight at me, not peeling his eyes away.

"Watching TV while you watch me." I scoot closer to him and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me even closer.

"I am bored." He prolongs to 'D' with a groan.

"You were the one who wanted to stay here all day and take things slow."

"But when I mean stay in all day I mean se-" He doesn't get to finish his sentence when there is a knock upon the door.

"I will get it." I stand up but he stands up as well.

"Fuck no you aren't" He practically picks me up just to set me back down on the couch. "You are in a see-through t-shirt. Not happening." His eyes narrow at me before he walks over to the door.

I hear mumbles and then the door closing. Niall walks back over wheeling a cart with loads of food.

"Finally!" I beam taking a plate of pancakes off the cart.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I watch as Charlie digs through the loads of food I ordered. To me, this would usually just seem gross for someone to be scarfing down food like they haven't eaten in weeks, but when Charlie does it, it just seems cute. Cute? No, it seems sexy. What makes it worse is that she is practically naked. But I am holding back. I don't want to push. I don't want to lose her.

I am in love with Charlie Moore.

"Do you want some?" She snaps me from my thoughts, holding a piece of bacon up to my face. She smiles up at me.

"I love you." I blurt out.

She sits a little straighter. "I love you too Niall."

She leans over placing a soft kiss on my lips. She takes her lips centimeters from mine, but keeps her eyes on me.

I smirk before taking her face in my hands, pressing my lips against hers. She gets on top of me straddling my lap. I tilt my head up so I can continue the passionate kiss.

"Can we please." I breath in between kisses. "Go to the bedroom?" I beg.

Charlie nods, her forehead pressed against mine. I pick her up, my hands right under her bum.

Her phone goes off on the coffee table with some annoying song as the ringtone. She looks down and jumps out of my grasp answering it.

"Hello?" She answers.

It better be fucking important to ruin my time with her.

"Oh my god!" She gasps. "I totally forgot! I am sorry I will be over in 15 minutes." And with that she hangs up.

"You aren't going anywhere. This is our day." I follow her back to the bedroom.

"I am sorry Niall." She pulls my shirt over her head handing it to me. "I forgot I promised Liam that we could hangout today." She pulls on a pair of black leggings. I want to tell her to change but I decide against it. I don't need anyone looking at her like that.

"Bail on him." I shrug as she puts on an oversized sweater "Do it another day."

"I have to go Niall. I want to go. I haven't hung out with my brother in ages." She sighs, putting on a pair of brown combat boots. "We used to hang out all the time and since college and you, things have been hectic."

"How long will you be? You will just be with Liam right? None of his douchey friends?" I ask every question that comes to mind.

"I don't know. Yes and yes." She answers them all. She rushes, grabing her purse and things, speed walking to the door.

"Please don't be long. I am going to be bored as fuck." I groan.

We reach the door and she turns to me, "Call Zayn, or Louis." Luckily she doesn't even mention Harry. "Go do something Niall."

"I don't want to do anything without you." I pull her to me and kiss her one last time before she gives me a guilty smile, leaving the hotel room and me behind.