Better Than Me

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.

I hear the door open and slam shut.

"Niall?" I question. Standing up from the couch.

Niall comes storming in. I swear it looks as if he is mad but he takes my face in his hands. "I missed you so fucking much." His lips crash into mine and it catches me off guard. I kiss him for a little bit but I can tell there is something wrong.

"Niall." I manage to say but he continues moving down my neck. "Niall please!" I push him back a little and his eyebrows narrow.

"What?" He almost growls. He sounded so happy over the phone.

"What is up with you?" I make my way back to the bedroom and he follows. I take a seat on the bed but he stays standing. Staring down at me.

"Nothing is up with me. I just wanted to do something." He starts pacing the room.

"There is obviously something wrong Niall." I sigh, crossing my legs indian styles. "Please just tell me."

"I really fucking hate Iris." He snaps.

"Iris? As in my Iris?" I ask confused.

"Yes." He stops pacing for a moment to look at me but then continues, keeping his eyes on the ground. "I went to the pub to meet Louis and she tagged along. Like always. Anyway, she pretty much told me that you were too good for me and I should end things with you."

"You shouldn't be mad Niall. You know that's not true." I shake my head.

"But it is Charlie." He stops pacing and stands right in front of me.

"What do you mean?" This can't be happening right now. Everything was going so well.

"You are way too good for me Charlie." He sighs. "You are-"

"Stop." I stand up, our faces only inches apart. "Stop right there. I don't care what anybody said. You are everything I need and everything I want." I place my hand on his cheek, running my hand across his jaw line. "Look at me."

He finally tears his eyes away from the ground and his blue eyes lock with mine. "This is our relationship. Not anyone else's."

"Yeah but-" I place my hand over his mouth before he has a chance to finish.

"Can you just be happy please?" I beg. "Now when I take my hand away I don't want to hear anything about it okay?"

He nods. I slowly take my hand away and out it back to my side. "I love you." He smirks.

"I know." I shrug. "I am pretty awesome." I giggle as Niall picks me up, placing me gently on the bed. He crawls on top of me. He kisses down my neck. I pull off my shirt and Niall continues to kiss down my stomach. He gets to my jeans and goes to unbutton them.

"Wait." I grab his hand and he looks up at me as I sit up. "I want to-" I stop myself. I can feel my face become as red as a tomato.

"What?" Niall questions.

"I wanted to do something for you." I look down at my lap.

"Do you want to give me a blow job Charlie Moore?" I am not looking at his face but I know he is smirking.

"I mean only if you want me too..." I fiddle with my thumbs.

"Of course I want you too." I get up from the bed. Niall removes his pants and lays on the bed. I carefuly bring his boxers down to his ankles and get down on my knees.

I just stare.

"Do you want some help?" He asks.

"Please." I am such an idiot.

"Well first you have to help me out a little here." He places my hand on his length. "Now pump." I do as he tells me and a few moans escape his mouth as I move my hand up and down.

"N-Now just suck." He stutters a little.

I place my mouth around him and suck. Just like he said. I move my tongue around him. "Fuck Charlie. keep doing that."

He places his hand in my hair and tugs slightly. I continue what I was doing, managing to get out a few more moans. "You can either let me come in your mouth or you are going to need to stop now."

I take my mouth away from him and just as I do he comes, causing it to go onto my exposed chest, "Damn Charlie." He hands me his shirt to wipe off and I do exactly that.

He pulls up his boxers and tugs at my arm for me to join him on the bed. "So I did okay."

"Brilliant." I lay on Niall chest. It still rises and falls quickly from his fast breaths. "I love you Charlie."

"I love you Niall." I stop myself from saying 'too'.

"Now." He grins slipping from under me down to between my legs. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them off of me. "May I?"

I don't say anything, I just nod, biting my bottom lip.

He pulls off my panties and smirks at me before darting his tongue in and out of me. I take a handful of sheet in my hand but I remember what Niall said so I grab his hair tugging a little, which causes him to moan.

His swift motions of his tongue sends chills down my back. "Niall I am going to-" But before I can finish my sentence I come.

"You taste so good." Niall licks his lips before joining me on the bed. I wiggle my panties back up my legs.

"We need to do this more often." Niall props himself up on his elbow to face me.

"But I am tired." I give him a guilty smile.

"Come here." He holds out his arms and I scoot over to him. He holds me close. I feel warm, protected, and safe, in his grasp. I don't want to leave this spot, this moment.

"Goodnight Charlie." Niall whispers in my ear as my eyes start to flutter shut. "I love you so much." Is the last things I hear before I fall asleep.