The Break Up

"Niall?" I barely whisper. He leans against the pool table with a women, wrapped in his arms. Lips connected.

"What the fuck!" Iris yells for me. Louis turns to us and slowly walks over to Iris.

"Sup babe." His words slur and I can tell he has been drinking.

Niall disconnects his lips from the women and looks over her shoulder. When he spots me, he pushes her off, causing her to stumble in her heels.

I want to yell and scream at him but no words with come out. I am paralyzed with anger. "Niall?" I whisper, I can already feel the tears flow down my cheeks. I need to stop. I need to be strong.

"Charlie. No." He strides over to me and so does the women he was making out with.

"Hi i'm Courtney," She holds out her hand with a big smile on her face. Is she fucking dumb?

"I'm leaving." I turn and leave the pub. Much to my demise Niall is right behind me.

"Charlie please stop." Niall grabs my arm pulling me back to him. I hit, punch and scream at him to let me go but he doesn't let up. "Charlie! Please!" Niall pulls me into his tight embrace. As much as I want to slap him right now I need to cry.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

"Charlie! Please!" The alcohol is pumping through me and my head is throbbing. I bring her close to my chest, stopping her blows, and she just cries.

I am a fucking idiot. What was I thinking? Courtney was just there. Bringing up memories from the past I wanted to stay hidden. A dark past that Charlie must never find out about. Under any circumstances.

"How could you?" Charlie manages to get out between muffled sobs.

"I am so sorry love. I-"

"No!" She scream pushing at my chest. "I don't want to hear your sad excuse. I saw you kissing her and that's all I need to see." She wipes the tears from her eyes and stands a little straighter. She is trying to seem stronger. But I know I have hurt her inside. She can't take much more of me, of my mistakes.

"I can't do this anymore Niall." She shakes her head. "I can't do us anymore."

"No. No." I step towards her and she takes two steps back. "You can't do this. You can't leave me. I love you Charlie."

"You love me Niall? You really love me?!" She is blowing up on me right in the middle of public. This isn't her. "If you love me so much then why do you keep fucking with me over and over again!" She snaps at me getting right in my face.

"Can we at least have this conversation in private?" I plea.

She gives me a disgusted look, "No. No we can't go anywhere because this conversation is over Niall."

"What does that mean?"

"We are over." She turns at the heel and stalks off to her car. I want so badly to follow her. But I know that right now she needs space, needs time to think that she needs me, more like I need her. I am not giving up on her, on us.

"Where did she go?" Iris storms out of the pub, with Louis right behind her.

"She left. She's gone." My eyes are still locked on the spot where her car once was.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Iris hits me in the chest with her pruse. "She loved you!"

"You think I don't know that! I am a fucking idiot." I need to leave. Get away from here.

"Who was that girl anyway?" Iris seems a little more caring.

"She is nobody." I lie.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.