Chapter 4

This chapter does not follow the show.
~A/N~

I woke up in a cold sweat and crying, great. I looked over and dad wasn't there, that's when I started to get worried.

I ran out of the tent and right into the guy with black hair, Shane as everyone else calls him.

I said sorry quickly and was planning on running to find my dad when Shane put a hand on my shoulder stopping me.

"Where do you think your going so early in the morning?" He questioned.

"To find my dad have you seen him?" I asked anxious to get out of here and find him.

"He went hunting so we would have meat before we left." "Ok, thank you, and sorry for running into you."

I said shyly, I didn't like Shane not one bit. He was scary, mean, and didn't seem to like anyone.

"It's ok kid, now could you go help the women with the laundry?"

"Ofcourse." I walked away knowing that my dad was most likely safe and unharmed.

I went down and sat down beside Carol, she was my favorite of the mothers.

Then Ed came by and wanted to take Carol away Andrea said no he couldn't  beat on Carol anymore.

CAROL WAS BEAT, my dad was beat. "Hey," I yelled. " leave Carol alone!" "Don't tell me what do to! She's my wife is do what I want." He screamed in my face.

"She's not going with you." I said standing in front of Carol.

"And who's gonna stop me, because you definatly ain't."

"Ofcourse I'm gonna stop you, you don't get to do whatever you want to your wife." I said as Carol was telling me she it was ok.

"She's staying here with us and if you don't like it, deal with it."

"You little bitch!" He said as he smacked me across the face. I stumbled back do to the force. Shane came over and started to beat Ed.

Carol was crying and checking on the cut his ring left behind.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)." Carol said. "For the hundredth time I'm ok. It's just a scratch. I promise." I said.

"But I let it happen if I just went this won't have happened." She said through tears.

"Your dad's gonna flip when he sees this." She sounded worried. "I'll tell him I ran into a tree branch. I've done that before." I said.

That's when I heard the screams that Jim was bit.