Chapter 11

But I slipped into darkness.

Ricks POV

(Y/N) passed out after I had knocked Shane out. Why the hell would he try to kill her she was never really mean. She was reasonably nice, to most people. I know she didn't trust Shane but she didn't pull a gun on him.

What happens when Daryl finds out? He's going to kill Shane. No matter what, Shane will be dead because he tried to kill her. "Shit, shit, shit. The fuck Shane," I muttered to myself. While telling Glenn to get help. "She's a fucking kid."

Daryl flipped out because I left his brother on the roof when we locked him up there with a padlock. This is going to raise so much hell when he finds out. He will never trust any of us again. All because Shane was stupid enough to try to kill her.

>A few hours later< (in SpongeBob narrator voice)

Daryl was about to come back from hunting. I was in the room where (Y/N) was staying. Still knocked out. I looked over and she started to stir and mumble in her sleep. Then all of the sudden she screamed and sat up.

"(Y/N)! Are you ok?" I asked.

"What happened.?" She asked while rubbing her neck. How do I explain to her that Shane tried to kill her over nothing. "Umm, well Shane, kind of, ummm, tried to, strangle you." I said unsure on how to say it.

"Oh my god, Jesus shit I remember now. I fucking hate him. I hope he burns in hell." Wow she was really mad. She had very reason to be. I mean she was almost killed who the hell wouldn't be.

She's only 9 years old and here birthday was next week. Daryl got her something real special for her 10th birthday. Finally double digits and she wasn't very tall for her age.

Why the hell would Shane kill an innocent 9, soon to be 10, year old girl that he knows. That just ain't like him. He used to be sweet and kind to kids. I don't know what the hell happened. The whole apocalypse thing has gone to his head. I have to stop him before he tries kills Carl and Sofia too.

"(Y/N) you should get some sleep. Your dad will be back soon anyway." I said. "Ok, night Rick." She said in a tired voice. "Night (Y/N)." And with that she fell asleep.

(Y/N)s POV

I woke up at the crack of dawn and got out of bed to realize I couldn't breathe. I tried to call for help but nothing came out. Then I flipped the chair in the corner of the room and Hershal ran in and noticed I couldn't breath. "Hold on (Y/N) I'll be right back, stay awake."

He ran out and was back in a second with a breathe mask and oxygen tank. He put me back down on the bed and put the mask on me. I could breathe again. That's when dad ran in frantic to see what happened.

Sorry it's shorter but I was on a time crunch.

~G