Sorry another A/N

Ok so I'm sorry about another stupid authors note I know I hate them but, I want to give NKM2015 credit for making my new cover. I honestly love it so much I can't even explain it.

There will be an update later on today so just hang in there, I'm working on it. If you guys have any ideas that you would like to share message me or comment below what you want to happen in the next chapter.

I noticed that some of the people that I'm following are not getting many reads or followers. I want them to know that people care about them too. So here it goes itsyagirlkyleegrimes sofy_234 lovemesomecarl the-walking-dance riggsbigdic_ Carls_Cheeseburger highonmaglenn EmoFandomgirl12 kai4262 richonne___forever thewaywardfangirl emosox2003 jthomas_13  aao1024 and ofcourse NKM2015. So please check them out along with there stories (if they have them.)

If any of you guys ever need help or someone to talk to I'm always here to talk. Dont hesitate to ask i will almost always answer. Again sorry for the authors note, and I get it they really suck but, a chapter is on the way.

Again sorry if the story sucks I honestly never think I write well or do things right. I'm always worried about doing things right so if I'm doing something wrong please tell me so I can fix it. Plus thank you guys so much for 500+ reads that's just crazy to me, so thanks.

Peace out dudes*. ✌

*I don't care what your gender is I'm going to call you all dudes.

~G