Chapter 3

When we arrived in Atlanta we when to the same building that they took me from.

hey said he was on the roof. Merle here we come, I thought. We ran to the roof to find Merle gone.

Dad started screaming, then I saw the hand. Merle's hand next to a bloody hacksaw.

I started to cry then dad saw the hand and started freaking out. I didn't know he could be so mad.

Sure, Merle would come home drunk or something and dad would be mad just not this mad.

Then we saw the trail. The trail of blood leading of the roof. We, obviously, followed it and found that he tried to cauterize it.

I have to hand it to him he was smart, but it didn't seem to work. The blood trail kept going right out a window.

We wanted to follow the trail, but decided against it. Rick had to go get the gun bag he lost the same day.

Dad, Glenn, and I were in the shop and three guys walked in. They ended up kidnapping Glenn and I.

We were then knocked out.

~Time Skip~

I woke up and Glenn was already awake. We were blindfolded and forced to walk up what I'm guessing were stairs.

We went out a door and the bags were taken off of our heads. We were on a ledge down below I saw dad, Rick, and T-Dog.

Dad looked furious, Rick looked like he was thinking for a way out, and T-Dog looked plain scared.

That's when my dad's self-defence lessons helped me.

I threw my head back and saw the man keel over in pain, then I kicked the gun out of the other guys hand, and when he reached for it Glenn kicked him in the face.

We then bolted for the door, only to realized it was locked.

Then the guys came back and took us back down the stairs, where we were met with our family.

They let us go for the price of a few guns of their choice. They did this with no hesitation.

The people that were keeping Glenn and I let us go and I ran straight to my dad and Glenn ran behind all of us.

"Nice doing business with you." Said the men that let us go. "Yeah." Rick replied and we were out of there finally and going "home", I geuss you could call it.

We got on the road and I remembered Merle's hand and began to silently cry.

Ofcourse dad notice and wiped the tears away. "We'll find him, ok (Y/N)?" "Ok."

When we finally got to camp it was being overrun.

Rick, Glenn, T-Dog, dad, and I started in the fighting by the time it was over we had lost a lot of people.

That's when we realized that it wasn't safe here and we were leaving in the morning for the CDC I think they called it.