• six •

"Nari, are you okay?"

"I love you," he confesses. "I know it's wrong but I can't help the way I feel."

"Did something ever happen between us?" I ask Hansol who sits beside me on the couch, Soonyoung opposite. Probably the wrong time to ask.  

He laughs. "No, we were best friends. If something happened it'd be weird; I see you as a sister."

"Why?" Soonyoung asks me, a particularly unimpressed look on his face. I don't blame him, I'm probably being insensitive right now. 

"I don't know. I just feel like there's something you guys aren't telling me."

"We're not hiding anything, Nari," Hansol smiles sincerely, resting his hand on top of my own in a friendly manner. "I promise." 

"Please don't tell Soonyoung."

"Anyway, I reserved us a table at Nighters for tonight." Soonyoung announces and I frown. 

"Nighters?" 

"Don't tell me you forgot the best place on this planet!" Hansol exclaims with a laugh. "It's our favourite nightclub." 

"A nightclub, seriously? I've just woke up from a coma and this is what I'm greeted with." 

Soonyoung looks away from me a little uncomfortably, scratching the back of his neck and silence overwhelms us. I laugh.

"I'm kidding. Of course I'm up for that. As Seokmin said, it's in the heart not the brain!" 

"He was talking about friendship, Nari, not nightclubs." Soonyoung chuckles. 

"Whatever."

My glass overflows slightly as I stumble back to my seat, my eyes wavering but fixated on the leather-clad boy waiting for me. He smiles and shifts in the chair allowing more room for me. 

"You made it back with some drink still in the glass. That must be a new record." Seokmin jokes and the others laugh. 

"Shut up, I always have drink left in the glass." I say with an unserious glare directed at him.

He rolls his eyes and laughs. "Whatever."

We arrive at the nightclub at around midnight and I'm already tired. The four months I spent in a coma really have taken their toll on me. During the journey here the boys told me I used to be a party animal, which I find pretty hard to believe considering my state right now. 

There's a circular booth at the back which Soonyoung leads Hansol and I towards. At first I don't notice the few people sitting around it, thinking they're just strangers sitting at another table but when they jump up and greet us, I know I'm supposed to know them. 

"Soonyoung, I'm so glad you made it. I haven't seen you in months," A pretty girl attired in a hot pink dress and blonde wig says, a wide grin flaunting her impeccable smile. She turns to me. "Don't get me started on how much I've missed you, Nari. It's been so long! I'm Jiyo, by the way."

Apparently this girl is my friend.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you." 

"He doesn't even like you!" I shout angrily, hot tears surfacing in my eyes. 

"He wasn't saying that last night, Nari."

"What are you talking about now?"

"Your boyfriend cheated on you last night. With me." 

an; i hope you enjoyed! if you did please vote, i really appreciate it <3

so many secrets are starting to be revealed now, i'm so excited! they may seem obvious but there's going to be so many twists i promise.

who is your bias in seventeen?

mine is pretty obviously hansol what a babe he is