• twenty nine •

At this exact time last night, I was curled up on the sofa asleep. Now, on the other hand, I'm swaying on a dance floor with a cup of alcohol in my hand. Hansol is standing in front of me, his actions mimicking my own.

The seven of us - Soonyoung, Hansol, Seokmin, Jun, Jiyo, Mina and myself - decided to visit our usual nightclub for what feels like the first time in years. I haven't been since my memory returned so this no longer unfamiliar to me.

Hansol is attired in slim, black jeans and a white button down shirt. His hair is styled back and damn, he looks good. The alcohol inside me is buzzing and a wide grin is plastered onto my face. I feel two familiar hands on my waist and the music blares through us, in sync with the fast paced beating of my heart.

"You look really pretty tonight." I hear Hansol's voice whisper into my ear. Suddenly his voice is all I can hear, the music around me seems to fade when he speaks.

"Why thank you," I grin and place my hands onto his shoulders. "You don't look too bad yourself."

He smirks as his features beam with pride. I look around us to see none of our friends are in sight. All I can see is random people dancing and the occasional person almost passing out in the distance.

"Who are you looking for?" Hansol mumbles, his mouth near to my ear. I shudder at the feeling.

"No one." I smile before continuing to dance with him.

This is what I always used to do, almost every week during the early hours of the morning...but with Soonyoung. The only thing is, is that this doesn't feel wrong. I don't feel as though Hansol is the wrong boy anymore. He's most certainly the right one.

"I remember when you'd always drag Soonyoung up to the dance floor. I'd be so jealous of him." Hansol admits and I laugh.

"Aw," I coo over the music. "You were jealous?"

"Who wouldn't be?" He smirks and suddenly I'm thankful for the dim lighting, otherwise my burning cheeks would've been on full show. "Are you blushing?"

"No!" I instantly protest.

"You totally are!" Hansol exclaims after I feel his hand press against my warm cheek. "Sorry if I embarrassed you, Nari. I was just telling the truth."

Tipsy Hansol is my favourite Hansol.

"It's OK," I giggle. "I forgive you."

My thoughts lead back to my friends again, causing me to look around for them. They could've left hours ago and we wouldn't have known, to be honest. I just want to at least check if they're still here.

I finally spot a familiar brunette standing in the distance. Just as I link eyes with Soonyoung from across the club, I feel two hands either side of my jaw. Before I can even process what's happening, or smile or wave at Soonyoung, my lips are meeting Hansol's.