:)

Chapter 10
--------------
*Kayla's POV*

Taylor took off the blindfold. There was rose petals and candles everywhere! It was so beautiful. After Taylor took off the blindfold my mouth just dropped and I gasped. He would really do all of this for me? So sweet! I was really happy with Taylor, he was the best.

*Taylor's POV*

I took the blindfold off of her. Her mouth dropped open and she gasped. I hope that was a good thing. After she looked around for a little bit, she looked at me and hugged me with happiness. She was so beautiful with the moonlight shining in her hair. She might be a year younger than me, but I don't care, she's the one. It doesn't matter about age, I love her.

*Kayla's POV*

After looking around for a bit, I turned back and hugged Taylor. I was really happy. He had a picnic set up for us. We had some sandwiches, and fruit salad. I loveee fruit salad.

We talked about ourselves, and got to know each other. After a little while we had a conversation:

Me:
So, how long are you guys staying in San Fransico?

Taylor:
For as long as we want, we're on a mini vacation.

Me:
Cool.

Taylor:
How about you? Please tell tomorrow isn't the last day....

Me:
*smiles* No, I'm actually staying with my aunt, for a month, then I go back to Modesto.

Taylor:
Good. We can spend more time with each other... *smiles*

After that conversation we finished up eating, and we layed down on the picnic blanket, and looked at the stars. I layed on Taylor's chest, and gazed into the stars, it was the most beautiful night ever. I love space and science, so it really interests me.

While we were looking at the stars, Taylor was playing with my hair, and looking at me. It sounds creepy, but he's my boyfriend, it's different. I like the sound of that, Taylor Caniff is my boyfriend. :) Sounds snobby but whatever.

After a little while we headed back to the hotel. I had a lot of fun with Taylor. He is the best boyfriend ever, even though I really never had a boyfriend. I'm really fragile and can get hurt really easy. I'm the type of person that it takes slowly for me to trust someone. But with Taylor, I had a connection, I felt like I can tell him anything. Which I'm supposed to trust him anyways...

We got to the hotel and I decided to go back to my hotel room and take a shower. I take like a 15 minute shower, and it doesn't take me long to get dressed. My outfit was:

- California Sweatshirt
- Taylor Caniff Shirt
- Red Magcon Sweater (I have two)
- Galaxy Bandana

After I got dressed I headed back to Taylor's room. There hanging out again, of course. Well they're best friends, so I don't see why not? There playing Truth or Dare again. They love this game for some reason.

*Taylor's POV*

I had lots of fun with Kayla. I stared at her while she was looking at the stars. She was fascinated by them, just like at the zoo. I looked at her features that I've never seen before. She has pretty brown eyes, long brown hair, soft hair, and a really nice smile. :) She was too beautiful. Too perfect.

Kayla went back to her hotel room and took a shower. She also changed. After she was done, she came back to my room and we all were playing Truth or Dare. Matthew asked Kayla Truth or Dare, she said truth. Matthew asked, "Do you love Taylor?" She froze, and started to blush. But gladly her answer was, "Yes, I, Kayla Autumn, love Taylor Caniff." My cheeks started to get red, and I smiled. I smiled at the thought of Kayla loving me. Kayla Caniff, yeah that sounds right :)