Best Friend Tag w/ Cameron (:

Chapter 32

*Kaitlyn's POV"

Me and Taylor sat in the treehouse talking to each other, getting to know each other more personally. We spent like 2 hours in the treehouse, and then we started to get hungry. I have to remember that @2:00 I have to text Sam and ask her if she wants to hang out. Hopefully she can, because I want to get to hang out with all of the girls before I go. Well I have 2 and a half weeks more, so I should have time. I especially want to put more time in with Aiza, I havent really talked to her that much lately.

"Taylor Im getting hungry." I said.

"Me too, let's go to Taco Bell?" Taylor asked.

"You know me." I said. "I love me some Taco Bell."

"Yes, I should know. Im your boyfriend!" Taylor said.

We climbed out of the treehouse, and walked down the path back to my aunts house. We walked hand in hand like the regular teenage relationships.

When we got back to the house, we took Taylor's car and we drove to the nearest Taco Bell. Thank goodness it only took 5 minutes to get there. No traffic at all, since everybody is either at work, or at school.

"Do you want to get down, or go through the drive thru?" Taylor asked me.

"Get down!" I said.

I like getting down, and eating at places. I dont know why, but I just like to.

We got down at Taco Bell, and Taylor ordered for us, while I picked out the seat that I wanted us to sit at. After Taylor was done ordering the food, he came back and sat down across from me.

"You know you didnt ask me what I wanted to order." I said to taylor.

"Dont you think I know you well enough, to know what you order ever single time?" Taylor asked.

"Well, what do I always order then?" I said debating with Taylor.

"A supreme chulupa with a Baja Blast." Taylor said. "Dont quiz me."

"Whatever." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I notice that whenever I win at something your response is always 'whatever' and then you roll your eyes at me." Taylor said.

"Well someone examines me to much." I said while smirking.

"Well I'm the only one who's supposed to examine you, your my girlfriend." Taylor said.

I already know by what he meant. He basically meant, if anyone else examines you, then they're dead.

5 minutes later, our order was ready. I was on my phone like always. On instagram and twitter, just tweeting and posting pics.

@ayeeitskaitlyn21: Eating taco bell with the baee @taylorcaniff

Then, I just liked a few fan pictures, just to see if they would fangirl. Some did. I think I should go on a following spree right now.

@ayeeitskaitlyn21: Going on a following spree.. Retweet this and I may just follow ya!

Later, I'm going to go on a following spree on Instagram.

Taylor came back with the food, and we started eating. He checked his phone, while grabbing his taco. I was also on my phone, trying to eat at the same time. Well, I said I was going on a following spree, and whoever retweeted it, I might follow. I followed about a 100 fans, and then I was done for the day. I guess Taylor saw the following spree tweet and said, "Oh my gosh! I want Taylor caniff's girlfriend to follow me! I would like totally fan girl if she followed me!" Taylor was acting like such a girl, it was kind of funny though. "But wait, she already follows me. Ooops."