Moviessss

Chapter 34

--------------

*Taylor's POV*

Man I really screwed up with Kayla. I was too tempted to go with Alexa.. But Kayla has Matt now, and it makes me jealous to make me think about that... But I'm the one who screwed up soo.. It's all my fault. I know I'm never going to ever get a chance to talk to Kayla, she probably already erased me from her life.. But I made the decision to cheat on Kayla with Alexa, and I have to suffer the consequences.

*Matt's POV*

I know Kayla is going through a hard time with Taylor n all, but I'm always gonna be there for her.. I guess you can say I like her a lot now. But I don't know if I would do that to Taylor or Nahh... Taylor broke her heart, and he will suffer the consequences. And I can't believe he cheated on her with slutty Alexa! Like seriously?! Alexa is all over every guy, especially Nash. Like gurl back tf off. I guess Taylor and Alexa are dating now anyways, soo.. I do have a chance with Kayla maybe.

Maybe I should do it tonight, or maybe do this later.? Is it too early? Does she think of us just friends.? I mean we kissed like twice, and she didn't seem to mind at all. That means she likes me right.? She has too, but I understand the whole 'best friend code' soo, I don't even know how this will all work out..

Kayla's in my arms, sleeping. And I'm still holding her, very tired from last night at the beach. How her dirty blondish/brownish hair sways thoee...

(Oh yeah 'Kayla' died hair 😂)

That just reminded me of the song '19 You + Me' | Kayla likes that song a lot, it's one of her faves...

I looked over at the clock and it's 7:39 AM.. It's too early to get up, I'll just try and go back to bed, but I can't get my thoughts out of my head. Kayla is way too perfect...

*Kaitlyn's POV*

It was probably about 7 ish, and I feel Matt move. Why Is he awake so early? Probably a lot on him mind. I wanna say something, but Matt is so warm. Why isn't Taylor that warm in the morning.? 😂

"Matt, why are you up.?" I asked.

He got scared, and then looked down at me. "I got a lot on my mind.."

"Tell me about it." I said. "By the way, you are soo warm."

Matt laughed, and said, "Well, I'm still debating on something, but I don't know if it will change everything.."

"What is it Matt?" I asked. "You know you can tell me anything."

"Well... Kayla I like you.. And like I don't know if I should ask you out, or if I should just leave it to just friends.. And like we kissed n all, but I don't know if you feel the same way."

I sat up and matts arm was still around me, knowing that I wanted him to still have him around me.. Matt is just soo cuddly. "Matt, I like you too. You can still debate, but I do like you. Your sweet, funny, warm & cuddly, and your a good friend."

Matt started to blush, he was so adorable! "Thanks. So will you Kaitlyn autumn be my girlfriend."

"I, Kaitlyn Autumn (a.k.a. Kayla) will be your girlfriend." I said.

Matt kissed me, and then I got tired again. "Matt I'm tired. It's like 7:40 and I'm not used to waking up this early.. So night."

"Ok." Matthew said.

We cuddled again. Why is Matthew so warm like seriously 😂 it feels like being in heaven whenever he hugs me and cuddles me.. Like oh lawd.

~~~