In The Woods

*KAYLA'S POV*

I turned around to see ugh Matt. Why Matt?! Out of all people it's him that chased after me. Really?! Why?

"Matt what the hell do you want now?!" I snapped.

"I just wanna be friends again." Matt said.

"'Matt we were more than friends okay?" I said. "Now I just dislike you a lot."

"I'm sorry Kayla. It's just.." Matt said.

"It's just what?! I once said I love you to you. And yes you Matthew Lee Espinosa." I said.

"I once said I love you to you too. You once said I love you to Taylor. I once said I love you to Tayler." Matt said.

"Your point is?" I asked.

"I don't know Kayla. Why can't I have you back in my life? At least as friends?"

"Because maybe I don't want you to be in my life." I said.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Matt said.

"Matt I loved you okay?" I said. "Now it's just hard. It's hard moving on from Taylor to you. It's hard knowing Taylor cheated on me for Alexa, and you were the only one there for me. Taylor has been such a dick lately, and we're slowly drifting apart as it is. You were the only one there for me, besides Cam. I loved you Matt!"

"Okay." Matt said.

I laughed.

"What?" Matt said laughing back.

"It reminded me of the fault in our stars." I said. "Maybe our okays will be our always."

"I've heard of that saying." Matt said.

"Yupp." I said.

"Don't think that I've never loved you or anything.." Matt said. "It's just I love Tayler too. She was amazing. I did love you okay.? And I'm sorry that you had to find out that way. But don't think I used you or anything."

I just nodded, I didn't want to say anything. Tayler and Matt were perfect together. And I'm happy for them, they make a cuter couple anyways. Tayler will be happy anyways :) and so will Matt.

"Are you still mad or..?"

"I don't know Matt." I said facing the other way, so I don't have to see the expression on his face.

We just sat there in silence for like 2 minutes and he finally said something, "I know I don't know who you feel right now."

"Yeah you don't." I said.

"I'm sorryy.." Matt said. "I know your not gonna forgive me, but I'm sorry okay?"

"Okay." I said.

"Maybe our okays will be our always." Matt said laughing.

I laughed back. Maybe we should become friends again.. I just don't know.

We sat there throwing rocks inside the pond, and just messed around. I missed old times with Matt. I missed old times with Taylor too.

"Hey, I bet gabby is worried sick." Matt said.

"I know." I said. "But I don't wanna go back over there. I just want to stay here without a care in the world."

Matt just nodded.

We heard footsteps behind us, and looky here, another person yay! -.- why can't people just leave me alone like DAYUM.

I turned around and it was Taylor.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Just wanted to see if your okay."