Horrible .

Chapter 35

--------------

*Kaitlyn's POV*

I woke up at 1:00PM, realizing I've been asleep forever. How did I sleep in so long.? I looked next to me and Matt wasn't there. He must've been up already.

I needed to take a shower, and get ready so i can hang out with gabby. I called up gabby to see what we were doing:

Gabby:

Hello?

Me:

Hello.

Gabby:

Did you just barely wake up?!!

Me:

Yeahh

Gabby:

You sleepy head!

Me:

Yupp. Where are we going today so I know what to wear n stuff?

Gabby:

Just to hang out at the mall or something. Unless you want to do something else?

Me:

No going to the mall is perfect.

Gabby:

Okay. Well you need to get ready. Bye.

Me:

Bye.

After the phone call, I walked home. I went inside my bedroom and took a shower.

***

After I got out of the shower I realized it was 2:05. Damn I've been in the shower for an hour! I didn't know I took that long to take a shower!

I went inside my room, and picked out some clothes. I picked out:

- Black Shorts

- Hollister Flannel

- Red Vans

I just brushed my hair out, which was just a little wavy. But not too wavy.

***

Fastforward to 3:00

"KAITLYN!" Gabby yelled from downstairs.

"YEAH!" I yelled back.

"TIME TO GO!" Gabby yelled.

"OKAY!"

I headed downstairs to see gabby. It felt like I haven't seen her in ages.

"It seems like I haven't seen you in forever." I said.

"Yeah i know right!" She said hugging me.

"well at least things will be normal again in 1 1/2 weeks." I said.

"Yupp."

We headed outside and into the car. I was going to drive I guess, so I got into the drivers seat and started the car. The engine roared, and then we let the car warm up for a little bit.

I plugged in my phone to the car and blasted the song, "Till I find you" by Austin mahone. It was a really good song, and I loved him. And the great thing is this summer I'm going to see him and Shawn in concert. Well I get to sneak in backstage because I know shawn.

We arrived at the mall 20 minutes later, avoiding traffic. Thank goodness there wasn't any traffic.

We walked into Forever 21 and looked around. I found some crop tops, and some cute shorts. They were gorgeous I couldn't resist. I also got a tanktop that says, 'California' on it. Kind of hard to explain what it looks like but oh well it was cute.