Meet Up

*Sorry I changed the name of the story back to the original..*

Chapter 34

--------------

*Kaitlyn's POV*

I watched Matt get ready for the meet up, and waited a few minutes. He looked really handsome. He sprayed on cologne, and then sat next to me, "you know what I want?"

"A hug. Yeah I know." I said while sniffing his really good smelling cologne. "You smell really good yet again."

"Aha. Yeah." Matt said. "We'll lets go.!"

"Ok." I said while heading out the door.

We walked into the car, and Matt put the key into the ignition, Starting the car. The song, 'All Of Me' came on, and Matt started singing that to me. Then we started to sing together.

~~~

We we're inside the park, and a bunch of fans showed up, screaming and yelling. They were really excited to meet us. We'll I'm glad I'm getting some support from them.

One girl came up to me and said, "Hey Kaitlyn or Kayla.. Aha. My name is Kaylnn, But I just wanted to say I love you soo much, and you literally saved my life." She pulled up her sleeves and her arms revealed a bunch of cuts.

"Oh my gosh." I said. "Kaylnn, you are a beautiful, young girl. We are here for a reason, someone loves you and always remember that. I was in your shoes once, and I know how it feels.. Please stay strong.. And if you need anyone to talk to, dm me and I promise I will answer back.!"

"Thank you soo much." Kaylnn said while tears coming out from her eyes.

I took a picture with her and gave her a big hug, "stay strong Kaylnn." I whispered into her ear.

"I will." She whispered back.

I met up with a little more fans, and me and Matt were done for the day. Matt seemed to have enjoyed the day with his fans. And I was happy too. No one gave me hate, it was a hate free day.

~~~

We came home at around 8:00, and I was really tired. I felt sick, and I had a huge headache! I didn't feel very good. I just layed down, and kept on trying to ignore my headache. I couldn't take it, so I started screaming my head off.

"KAYLA. KAYLA WHAT HAPPENED!!" Matt rushed into the room with his boxers on..

He must've been changing 😭

"I feel like shit. My head is pounding like crazy, my stomach is caving in making me feel like I'm going to die. And I feel like I'm going to throw up." I said.

"We'll let me change first, and then I'll help you." Matt said laughing. "You'll get better soon babe."

I just smiled and then rested my head onto my pillow. Ugh I feel horrible right now. I think I'm gonna throw up.

I quickly ran to the bathroom in a different bathroom (not the one Matt was in) and threw up.

Ugh that didn't feel too good. My head was pounding so hard, and I just vomited.

"Matt.!!" I yelled.

"Coming!"

Matt looked at me and said, "well you look like shit, and you just threw up. Are you all right.? What happened?"

"I don't know I didn't eat or drink anything a fan gave me." I said.

"Well it looks like you don't want to get out of the bathroom, so I'm going to make you a bed in here."

"Okay." I said laughing through the pain.

3 minutes later, Matt brought in a mattress, some blankets, and some pillows. "Awwww thanks Matt. I really needed that."

"Anytime babe." Matthew said kissing me on the cheek.

He set down the mattress and then put the the pillows, and then the blankets.

I layed down in the bed, and got comfortable. Matt then left to go get some water for me. I sat there for a few minutes and started throwing up again. Ugh, I'm like a total slob right now.

Matt came back with some water and some snacks.

"I'm not hungry." I said.

"You have to eat." Matt said.

"But I'm gonna throw up the food." I said.

"I will make you eat this."

"Ugh fine."

I grabbed the snacks and ate some. Then I drank some water, to be honest I felt a lot better. I could actually stand up and walk now.

"I feel a lot better now." I said.

"Well what did I tell you?" Matt said.

I rolled my eyes, and helped Matt put all the stuff back away. The bed was a complete waste of time, and I felt bad.

I got a call from gabby:

Gabby:

Hello?

Me:

Hello.

Gabby:

Can we hang out tomorrow?

Me:

Yeah sure what time?

Gabby:

Around 3

Me:

Kk. Just us two please?

Gabby:

Sure.

Me:

Okay bye. Text me.

Gabby:

Okay. Bye.

"Who was that?" Matt asked.

"Gabby." I said.

"Okay."

I sat down and went to bed. On Matt's bed. He layed down next to me and went to bed.

~~~~

Holy dick! I haven't posted in heckaaaa long! I'm so sorry for that.. 😔 but anyways 5.7K I love you guys so much.! 💕