Hate.

Chapter 22

--------------

*Kaitlyn's POV*

Maybe I over reacted yesterday, but as long as Taylor didnt know who. I should've just let him explain before I did anything else.

After what happened I headed home because I knew Aiza was there.

"Hey. How did it go?" Aiza asked.

"It went good.. I should've just let him explain first." I said laughing.

"Yeah. Gabby and Tayler had to cheer him up, and they had to go find you cuz he needed to talk to you. And gabby was sooo close to calling the cops because she thought you might've killed yourself." Aiza said.

"Oh gosh. Well now you guys know where my hiding spot is. And I just wanted to be alone for a while, that's why I didn't really text anyone." I said.

After that, we just headed next door cuz Aiza wanted to hang out with Cameron. And I wanted to hang out with Taylor.

Gabby:

Hey how did it go?

Me:

It went good.

Gabby:

Good. So are you 2 hanging out right now?

Me:

Yeah I'm at their house.

Gabby:

Kk. I'll be there in a little bit so I could hang out with Jack and Tayler could hang out with Matthew.

Me:

Kk.

I went upstairs into Taylor's room, and found him laying there on his phone. He didnt notice me opening the door, he looked so concentrated and confused.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked.

"Oh shit! You scared me!!" Taylor said.

"I know I did. What happened?" I asked.

"Well..." Taylor said..

He showed me this picture on Instagram. It was of a bunch of hate people were giving to me and him.

"Gosh. Why are people so rude about this?" I asked sadly.

"I don't know." Taylor said. "Dont worry, don't let anyone get to us.. It will go away soon."

Before I knew it, I just fell to the ground crying.

"Kaitlyn don't please. Kaylaaaaa." Taylor said.

"I can't take it anymore Taylor. It's all going too badly, and I hate it." I said crying.

"I know kayla. It will get better, it just takes time." Taylor said.

Taylor picked me up and put me on his bed, making me sit next to him.

"Please stop." Taylor said.

I could see it in his eyes.. He was about to burst out.

"Taylor just let it all out. I can see it in your eyes." I said.

After I said that, Taylor bursted out into tears.

We just sat on his bed crying with each other. Holding each other tightly.

After a while, Tayler, Aiza, and Gabby waked in.

"What happened?" Gabby asked.

"Too much hate to deal with." I said tearfully.

Gabby came and sat down next to Taylor and I. She rubbed our backs and said, "Everything will get better, I promise."

She then went on her phone and did something. She took a picture of us putting our heads down in our knees, and posted it on instagram. The caption said:

You know what we're tired of all of the hate that you guys have been giving us. Can it all just be done like right now? Please stop giving us all a hard time because we all have different problems to deal with in our lives, whatever you guys think is funny, it's not. So please stop.

She tagged me and Taylor in the picture.

"Thanks gabby." I said giving her a hug.

tayler and Aiza were comforting Taylor, while gabby was comforting me.

I then went on instagram to see a bunch of fans supporting us. I'm glad to see people actually caring about us, and not sending hate to us. Like seriously?

I posted a picture on Twitter and instagram saying that I'm taking a break for a little while, so I don't have to worry about anything.

-------------------------------------

Gabby took me out to go eat ice cream and Taylor and I had a picnic in that tree house. The day went okay, since everyone was trying to make us feel better. Taylor also is taking a break from instagram cuz we both can't deal with it anymore..

*************************************

Guys I'm soooo sorry for not posting... I broke my iPod, so I might not be able to post in a while... but thank you guys soooo much for 1.5K readers!! I love y'all!!