My Birthday :)

Chapter 2
------------

*Kayla's POV*

August 30th

It was my birthday and I was feeling lucky, very lucky too. lol. I picked out an outfit last night for my birthday. It was:
- Birthday Girl Crop Top
- Hollister Jeans
- White Converse
- A Taylor Caniff Bandana

I loved my outfit!

I ordered the bandana from online and it came exactly on my birthday and I was soo happy! I couldn't wait to get my liscense too!

I went downstairs and ate breakfast, while I was eating breakfast I went on my twitter to see that Taylor Caniff has DM me. Still can't believe he is still trying to talk to me! :)

I was sooo happy! He gave me his number. :$ I really was happy! Why would he want to talk to me tho??? Out of all of his fans, really me??

I texted him and told him it was me, he got really happy. I was glad I made someone smile today on my birthday. He told me happy birthday and best wishes.

He was really sweet. It was finally time to go to school and we both had to start school at the same time lol. Creepy. XD. We had a connection. But he was a year older than me :( Alot of people don't date someone a year younger than them. I mean I probably wouldn't, but if it was someone as cute as Taylor Caniff I would.

As I was driving to school, I dropped by Walgreens and bought another bandana. I was obsessed with them!! I have a whole collection! It was about 7:30 when I arrived at school, and no one was really there. School didnt start till 8:20 AM. I had a long time to go, so I decided to text Taylor. He was waiting at school too. Weirddd...

I got to know more about him, I was glad I was talking to the real Taylor Caniff. Like seriously my all time MCM. I loved him! We had sooo much in common. We were both weird, very weird. Lol. We talked for almost an hour and we both had to go to class. Although, we texted each other in class, what rebels!! lol. I always texted people during class aha XD!

I got alot of birthday wishes and I was so happy! my best friends Gabby & Cynthia made a banner for me and got alot of people to sing happy birthday to me! I loved them soo much, they're always there for me!

And there's only one reason why I don't like them -_- They hated the MAGCON family. Ugh.

~~~

It was the end of the day and I texted Taylor :) He always makes me happy. We decided to video chat for a bit before all of my friends came over and before my drivers test. We were going to have a big party. And we are going to go midnight bowling tonight.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for SF. I was glad to be finally going to MAGCON. It's always been my dream. I was going to be alone tho, so it pretty much sucked. But actually me and Taylor and the rest of the MAGCON family were staying in the same hotel so maybe we could hang out. yay!

I talked to Taylor for half an hour or so. His voice was so sexy! I loved him.

It was 2:30 and i went to my drivers test! i was sooo glad i got my liscense! I am now legal to drive.

Later on, My friends came over at 5:00 and we had a party. We partied hard! It was my sweet 16. I had all of my friends come over, for the last time they all get to see me. Cuz imma be gone for a month now. It was fun really fun. Only me and my girl friends went bowling. I dropped them off all home at 2:00. I went home to clean up and I didn't finish till 3:00. ugh. I had to leave here at 12:00 PM. Well at least I get some sleep. I dreamed about how much fun I was going to have in the next month. :)