Magcon

Chapter 5

------------

*Kayla's POV*

I went back to my hotel room to freshen up my makeup and hair, it's almost 1:30. I decided to go and meet up with the boys because they invited me along. I was glad I get to spend alot of time with them. They're entertaining and funny. Really funny.

At 1:45 a limbo appeared at the front of our hotel. We all got into it and started to head towards MAGCON! And I still can't believe I'm with the MAGCON boys. We arrived at the headquarters at around 2:05... Oops, we were late. Oh well.

We got there with nothin to do, so we decided to make vines. After me and Taylor made a vine together, I gained over 1,000 vine followers. Damn. I was glad I got more followers, since I only had like 20. Lol. All I really did was revine all of the boys post, I didn't make any of myself.

We all hung out for about 1 1/2 bc magcon was about to start. There were girls lined up all over the place! It was crazy! They have a lot of fans all over the United States. And I could tell they loved their fans a lot. Most of the girls were emotional and screaming when they saw them. I mean who wouldn't?

While I was there, I just watched Taylor and everybody take pictures with their fans. Everyone was really excited, except I just hated the fact that I was alone. Im a loner :( I wish some of my friends actually liked them, so they could've actually have came. But, nooo, everyone has to be a hater.

************************************

Sorry for the short update, but I'll update again today, I promise :)