After Magcon

Chapter 6
-------------

*Kayla's POV*

I enjoyed magcon, except the fact that I was alone. lol. It was really fun watching all of them acting so goofy on the stage. And I loved Shawn's performance. He had the best voice ever! Literally the best singer I know. I bought a magcon sweater there, and an iPhone case. It was really expensive, but I needed a souvenir from there.

After Magcon, I met up with all of the boys, and got into the same limbo, and headed towards the hotel. I was on my phone watching vines of Brent Rivera. He was cute. I was hoping I would be able to meet him sometime, but VidCon is never near Modesto! Oh well, I'll just figure out a way to go there.

By the time we arrived at the hotel, it was almost 9:30. I went into my hotel room and changed into something comfy:
- Hollister Tanktop
- Hollister Sweatpants
- Magcon Sweatshirt
- Fuzzy Socks
- Polka Dot Bandana

After I got dressed I knocked on Taylor's door. They were all hanging out again, and when I came in they were all staring at me. I don't know why, but it was creepy. They were playing truth or dare again. Oh God. I decided to just join in, and it was Taylor's turn. He asked me truth or dare. I picked truth, and he asked me,"Is it true that you like me?" I started to blush, and it was my fault for saying truth. So I told him the truth, after I said I did like him, all you can hear is oooooo. But for some reason Taylor was also blushing when I said I did. Did he like me? Or is it something else...

************************************
Sorry it's another short update... and a cliffhanger, but I will update again soon. Tonight or tomorrow.. :) please keep voting... :D