Funworks :)

Chapter 20
--------------

*Kayla's (Kaitlyn's POV)*

I woke up to find myself on Taylor's chest. He was already awake on his phone probably on twitter or Instagram.

"Morning Kaitlyn." Taylor said.

"Morning Taylor." I said annoyed.

"Come on I thought you liked that name?" Taylor asked with a frowny face.

"Yeah, I do. butttt... It just bothers me how everyone forgot my name." I said laughing.

"Ohhh.." Taylor said.

"K, well imma go back to my aunts, and prob hang out with the girls today, and tonignt I'll save that for you" I said smiling.

"K." Taylor said.

I walked out of the room, an downstairs, then out the door. I opened the door to find Gabby sitting on the couch with her phone.

"Hey Kaitlyn." Gabby said.

"Hey Dannielle." I said

"Aha. You still remember that from like 6 years ago?" Gabby asked.

"Yas I do! Well imma go upstairs and take a shower then, were gonna go Hang out with Tayler n stuff." I said

"Kk." Gabby said walking up to go get water.

I went up the long stairs to the second floor, and went to the bathroom inside me and Gabbs room.

I took about a 20 minute shower, and I picked out this outfit:

- American Flag Tanktop
- Blue Flannel
- Hollister Boyfriend Jeans
- White Bandana
- White Converse

Man, don't I love my converse? I straightened my hair, and headed out the bedroom to go downstairs. I texted: Giana, Aiza, Jorden, Tay, Michelle, Sam, and Tayler.

They're all coming at 12:00 to go hang out. We all decided to hang out at the mall or something today, but we'll figure it out once everyone gets here.

*ding dong*

"Hey Kay... Kaitlyn..?" Michelle said confused.

"Yeah, hey Michelle. How you been?" I asked.

"Good how about you?" She asked.

"I'm good." I said. "Come on in silly."

About a few minutes later the rest of the girls came over..

Sam:
So Kaitlyn what are we gonna do?

Me:
I don't know. What do you guys wanna go?

Giana:
Maybe the mall or fun works?

Me:
I vote mall!

Gabby, Aiza, Jorden, Tay, Michelle, Sam, Tayler:
Me too!

Me:
Kk. So who's riding with me?

Gabby:
I will!

Me:
K. Tayler, Tay, and Aiza come in my car...

Tayler, Tay, and Aiza:
K

Michelle:
And Sam, Jorden, and Giana can ride with me.

Me:
K, sounds great.

After that convo, we all got into the car and drove to the mall. It took about a good 20 minutes with the traffic n shit. Ugh, San Francisco traffic is the worst!

*At the mall*

"So Kaitlyn, what are you getting Taylor??" Tay asked.

"Im thinking about maybe a shirt or something from American Eagle. What are you getting Jack?" I asked.