Book Store Thoee <3

Chapter 27

--------------

*Taylor's POV*

I texted Kayla, and told her to meet me at my place at 5:00.

It was already 4:00, she should be almost done with Tayler.

I hope she is, cuz you know how girls take a very long time to get ready, especially if it's formal...

*Kayla's POV*

It's 4:00 and taylor texted me:

Meet me at 4:00 at my "house."

I texted him back, and told him I will try to make it at around that time because I'm still helping Tayler out.

I should be done in about half an hour. I was already done with Tayler's hair, and I needed to do her makeup.

"Close your eyes, so I could put eyeliner on it." I told Tayler.

She nodded, and closed her eyes.

As I put the eyeliner on, my phone rang. I ignored it because I needed to focus on Tayler right now. We needed to hurry up and get ready, were taking too long.

"So when are you and matt going to thi fancy thing?" I asked Tayler while putting blush on her.

"At 5:30 ish I think." Tayler said.

I then put on her lipstick, and told her to look in the mirror.

She looked soo perfect.

She had a fancy dress on.

She had heels.

She had makeup on.

She had that beautiful face.

She looked absolutely amazing.

"Matt is gonna be stunned." I said.

"Thanks for the help. I will need to pay you back big time." Tayler said while admiring herself in the mirror."

"Anytime." I said. "Well Taylor told me to meet him at the house at 5:00, so I need to head back. Have fun on your date, well not too much fun!"

"Haha. Whatever, have fun on your little thing with Taylor too! Bye Kaitlyn!! Thanks again!" Tayler said while hugging me.

I nodded and headed outside to my car. I turned on the engine, and checked my phone.

I got a text from taylor:

Nothing formal. Just wear what your wearing right now.

I texted him back saying 'alright'

I then put my phone down, and headed towards the house.

It was about a 15 minute drive to the house, surprisingly. Because usually with the stupid ass traffic it takes like half an hour.

Well good thing I left before it even got to rush hour. Well I just got lucky.

I went to knock on the door. And of course Cameron answered it.

"Why is it that you always open the door for everyone?" I asked curious.

"I don't really know. I'm just here when the doorbell rings or when someone knocks." Cameron explained.

"Ohhh." I said while walking up the stairs. "And maybe you and Aiza should do something tonight like everybody else."

He nodded.

I went up to Taylor's room to see him laying on his bed with his phone that is "glued" to him.