A Day With Michelle :)

Chapter 28

--------------

*Kayla's POV*

I woke up earlier than usually. And I felt like shit. My head is pounding and my throat hurts. Ugh. Please don't tell me I'm sick!

Taylor is still sleeping, and I have nothing to do. I try to go reach for my phone, but I don't wanna wake taylor. But oh well.

I reached for my phone, and I hear a moan from taylor.

"Relax. I'm just grabbing my phone and some breakfast." I say while exiting out of the room.

I walk out of the room into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and did my hair.

I didn't want to go much to my hair so I put it into a side braid. There's soo many different colors cuz I have like 3 different colors in my hair >.<

After I'm done freshening up, I walk downstairs to grab some food. There wasn't any food left besides pancakes, and I was not in the mood for pancakes. But I'm hungry so why not?

I made myself some hot coco for my throat that hurts. And I waited for my pancakes to warm up. Today I'm supposed to hang out with Michelle, so hopefully I'll get better. But I'm gonna text her anyways.

Me:

Hey Michelle. Wanna hang out today?? We don't really talk much, so I just wanted to hang out :) lol

She replied back fast.

Michelle:

Yeah sure! What do you want to do today?

Me:

Maybe go to the movies together??

Michelle:

Sure! What movie?? And what time lol

The microwave beeped and I jumped almost dropping my phone. Gosh I'm too clumsy!

Me:

I don't know. I'll look it up and tell you :) aha XD

Michelle:

Kk. Make sure you text me :)

Me:

Kk.

I got my pancakes out of the microwave, and grabbed the syrup and butter. I applied the butter and syrup to my pancakes and ate it.

This was soo good even thought I wasn't in the mood for it, but oh well. It's food.

I finished my breakfast, and Cameron came to my door.

"Morning kaitlyn." Cam said in a sleepy voice.

"Morning cam." I said back. "Want some breakfast?? I'll make you some, since I'm not doing anything else.

"Sure. Pancakes with hatchbrown and scrambled eggs please." Cameron said.

I nodded and went to go find the pancakes. I put 2 pancakes into a plate and warmed it up for 45 seconds. Then, I went to go make the hatchbrown and the scrambled eggs.

After 4 minutes the breakfast was done and ready.

"Thanks little sis." Cameron said while putting syrup and butter on his pancakes.

"Anytime big bro." I said back.

Looks like I have a new brother. Well I'm glad that me and cam actually got closer. Cameron was really nice and Aiza is really lucky to have someone like him.

"Why did you come to my aunts house again?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to Hang out with you today, and then I needed to ask taylor something." Cameron explained.