Before The Meet Up

Chapter 24

--------------

*MATT'S POV*

I woke up at around 7, and me and Kayla are still wrapped up in a ball. I don't know why I always wake up so early, I hate waking up early.

I really like Kayla and I hope she feels the same way. But I also feel bad now me and Taylor were best friends and I just kind of took her.. But then I also don't feel bad because he cheated on her for slutty Alexa. His fault, not mine.

Me and Kayla had a pretty good grip on each other, so I would have to wake up Kayla in order to get out of it. But I'm enjoying cuddling with Kayla, she looks so adorable when she sleeps. Her dirty blonde hair covers her face, but she still looks beautiful. She has no makeup, and she's just natural looking, I like her better like that. Her natural beauty. To be honest she looks stunning right now.. Sounds weird but whatever.

"Matt, why are you always awake so early?" Kayla said while stretching.

"I don't know, I've been noticing I've been up earlier now." I said.

We started moving around, stretching. "Wait no, don't move your warm." Kayla said.

"Aha. Sorry." I said while hugging her.

"Your just like a big, warm, huggable teddy bear. I could cuddle with you all day.!" Kayla said.

I smiled and said, "yeah I heard I was a pretty good cuddler."

Kayla laughed, and we just layed there on the bed, not knowing what we should do. Just the usual.

"We should do a meet up today." Kayla suggested.

"Yeah we should."

"K. Today around 4?" Kayla asked.

"Yupp." I said.

Kayla turned on the tv and the her favorite show was on. Teen wolf. I don't blame her it's actually pretty good. It's so dramatic, and crazy.

We watched that until 10, and we finally got up and we made breakfast. I made breakfast for Kayla, just something a little sweet. I cut her French toast into a heart shape, and gave it to her.

"Awwww." Kayla said. "This is soo cute! I'm gonna post it on twitter and Instagram."

"K. Tag me in it." I said while winking.

Kayla took a picture of it, and I got a notification when she posted it.

Instagram caption:

What my baee Matthew @itsmattespinosa makes me in the morning ♥️

Twitter:

@ayeeitskaitlyn21: My sweet breakfast this morning 💕 thanks Matthew @itsmattespinosa

"Does it tastes good?" I asked Kayla.

"Yeah." Kayla said. "It tastes delicious."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

"You know what we should do until the meet and greet?" Kayla asked. "Oh yeah, and make sure you tweet about it."

"K, and what?" I said.

"We should cuddle and watch more teen wolf, cuz I'm cold and it's my favorite show." Kayla said.

"Okay." I said. I wasn't gonna disagree with her, I love cuddling with her. She seems to enjoy it so much.

We walked into the living room, and she went on Netflix. She typed in teen wolf and continued onto the episode we watched last time. I wonder if Taylor watched teen wolf with her? I know cameron does 😭

"Wait I'm confused." I said. "So is Scott against Derek or with Derek?"

"It's complicated." Kayla continued, "you have to watch all of it and you would understand it."

"Oh ok." I said.

We just cuddled, and watched some dramatic episodes of teen wolf.. Until 3:00.

"Ok Matt we need to get ready." Kayla said. "You did tweet right?"

"Yeah." I said. "I tagged you in it."

"K." Kayla said. "Let me get ready first, and then you know the drill."

"Yupp."

Kayla walked upstairs, and I followed her. She had natural wavy hair and she asked me, "straighten or natural?"

"Natural." I said.

"Ok thanks." Kayla said. "Help me pick out an outfit."

"Ok?" I said confused, but I walked into her closet and picked out clothes anyways.

I picked out the flannel we bought together, a black tank top, and Abercrombie & Fitch skinny jeans, that we're ripped. She looked at the outfit I picked out and said, "oh my gosh you totally suit my style. And we're wearing these together right?"

"Yupp. And I guess I do." I said.

"Well I just need to put a little bit of makeup on, and then we'll be ready to go." Kayla said.

"K." I said. "And you need to change into the clothes I picked out."

"Yeah." I said.

"Look the other way I need to change." Kayla said.

"Dude I'm your boyfriend it shouldn't matter." I said.

"But still look the other way." Kayla said.

"Ok fine." I said while looking the other way.

"No peeking!" I heard Kayla say.

"Whatever." I said peeking.

"MATTHEW!" Kayla yelled.

"KAITLYN!"

"What!!" Kaitlyn yelled.

"It's not like your naked or anything so chill." I said.

"Whatever."

Kayla changed and did her makeup, after she was done she looked amazing. But I like her natural look better. But she still looks hot.

"You look amazingly stunning." I said while looking at her.

"Well someone's checking me out." Kayla said while spraying on some perfume.

"It's my job." I said smirking.

Kayla and I went downstairs, and then next door. Taylor was downstairs with Alexa surprisingly not making out. They we're on their phones. Kaitlyn flipped them both off, and then me and Kaitlyn walked up to my room.

I got ready quickly, and sprayed the cologne that makes me smell good. We'll at least I'll smell good when I hug everyone. I have to make sure I don't do anything to make Kaitlyn jealous, Cuz if I do I'm screwed.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.! I was kind of busy today I guess, so like yeah.. But here's a short little update for you guys today.! 💕

~⚓️💕☁️~