The Beach :)

Chapter 24
--------------

*Kaitlyn's POV*

Ohk. So last night was really fun. I got to know Cameron more, but me and Aiza didn't get to hang out that much.. Lol.

I woke up and went on my phone to check my messages. Gabby, Tayler, Aiza, and Tay.

Gabby:
Tayler, Tay, Aiza, you, and me are all gonna hang out today.. :)

Tayler:
Heard were hanging out today?

Aiza:
Hanging out today?? :P

Tay:
Yay! Another day out with you guys!

I texted them back quickly except for gabby. Gabby was just downstairs so I will just go talk to her face to face.

But before I talk to gabby, I gotta freshen up.

I headed downstairs, and my aunt or the maid, or chef whatever had made some food... Or gabby did..

"Hey gabbs, who made food? And what are we doing today?" I asked Gabbs.

"Chef made it and were going to the beach, then we might go to the mall... Orrrrr.. We might go walk by the pier, and go shopping there instead." Gabby explained to me.

"Kk." I said while devouring my food.

I tried very hard not to go on Instagram or Twitter. Even though that thing I posted on twitter yesterday. I wonder if Taylor had seen that yet... Lol.

I decided to text Taylor because I was bored, and I needed to check up on him, lol. You can't blame a girl for caring about their boyfriend. I mean if you didn't care about your boyfriend, then what kind of girlfriend would you be? Not a very good one, I could tell you that.

Taylor texted back quickly.. He's probably trying to not go on twitter and Instagram too.

Me:
Hey taylor, how are you doing?

Taylor:
Hey, I'm doing better... And btw I seen that tweet you posted. I got a notification right when you tweeted it. You said you were taking a break thoee.. Lol.

Me:
Well I got bored in the car, so yah. And your supposed to be off twitter an Instagram too. So I'm not the only guilty one either! :P

Taylor:
Whatever. It's hard.. And whatcha doing today?

Me:
Hanging out with the girls at around 3:30 hbu?

Taylor:
Hanging out with the boys at the same time. >.< lol

Me:
Lol. Well it's only 10:00 right now, so I'll get ready and stay over till like 2:30. Kk?

Taylor:
Kk, see you in like 15.

Me:
Kk byeeezzzz..

I hope taylor is doing better. I mean I swear if anyone tries to kill taylor, I will take the bullet for I'm or whatever for him. He has too many people that care for him. And if he did die, I will go sharkeisha on that person, then I would probably kill myself. I can't imagine life without taylor.

I got ready, and headed towards next door. I rang the doorbell, and Cameron answered the door. I greeted him, and gave him a hug. I could basically say that he's a best friend to me right now. Well let's see how that works out XD

I walked upstairs into the room that Taylor was staying in, and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard taylor tell.

I walked into the room, and taylor was on his phone playing flappy birds -.-

I sat down next to him, and went onto Twitter. I had nothing else to do, and I cannot stay off my social media or else I'll go crazy.