The Carnival :)

Chapter 18

-------------

*Kayla's POV*

Taylor took off my blindfold/badana. He took me to a carnival. Oh my fricken gosh, I love carnivals!

"How d-did y-you...." Before I could even finish, Taylor says,"Cuz babe, your best friend is next door to me ya know." "Haha, oh. Well oh my gosh, I fricken love you." I say, then crash my lips into his.

We walked to the ticket booth holding hands, and we decided to get wristbands. I loved roller coasters, and rides. So I'm up for anything.

"So where do you want to go first?" Taylor asks. "Anywhere. I'm down with anything." I say. "Ok, lets go on the death spiral them, miss I'm not afraid of anything." Taylor says to me mocking me. "Whatever, pretty boy." I say back mockingly.

We walked around, trying to find the death spiral, and eventually we found it.

We walked in the line, and it was pretty packed.

We waited for about an hour, so I was basically on twitter and Instagram the whole time.

Soon, we were in the front of the line waiting to pick what row to be in. We decided to pick row 2, so we got in line for that, and we were up next.

I wasnt scared, I wasn't scared at all. Well I wasn't the one who was scared:

Taylor:

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

Me:

*Laughs* You little baby!

It was sooo hilarious. He was screaming the whole way, while I was laughing at him so hard.

"You screamed like a little baby." I told Taylor. "And you were laughing like crazy" Taylor said.

We then walked around to go find some food and eat. A churro sounded good.

We walked around to a food cart, and ordered hot dogs. I was really hungry, I haven't ate anything but breakfast and it was like what? 5:00. I have no idea, I would check but it's too farrrr.

After eating a hot dog, Taylor bought me a churro. It was like he could read my mind. Gosh, he knew me too well, or is it gabby that tells him all of this? Well I know she told him about the zoo thing, and the carnival thing. Maybe I should do this to her too with Jack.. Yupp imma bout to text him.

Me:

Heyy Jack... I know what you and Gabbs should do tonight :)

Jack:

Heyyy.. What is it ? :)

Me:

She loves a little romantic date.. Maybe a picnic out in the park? Or a Mexican restaurant..

Jack:

I'll take her out to a Mexican restaurant.. I'm too lazy to make sandwhiches.. Lol

Me:

Aha XD lazy ass!

Jack:

Ik, well have fun with Taylor..

Me:

Kk. Have fun with Gabbs!

"Who ya texting??" Taylor asks. "Im telling Jack what he should do with Gabbs tonight.. So what do you wanna do now?" I say. "Ohhh. And umm.. I'm not sure, maybe go to the Ferris wheel?" Taylor says. "Sure." I say back :)

I don't really like Ferris wheels, it kind of scares me sometimes to just look down. But if it makes Taylor happy, then I'll be willing to take risk.

"Ugh. Taylor this is giving me a god damn headache." I complain. "Gurl chillax we'll be done in a little bit." Taylor says trying to calm me down. "Dude, you said that like 20 minutes ago." I say. "Whatever I'm trying to make you feel better!" Taylor says.

Ugh. I have a huge headache, and we've been on this god damn Ferris wheel for hella long. I hate Ferris wheels -.- I don't get how Taylor can handle this, but it's making my head go nuts. I'm gonna explode

*20 minutes later*

"FINALLY IM FREE!!" I say as I jump off the Ferris wheel. Taylor just looks at me and laughs.

"What do you wanna do now?? I'm actually tired.." Taylor says. "Ooo, lets buy a souvenir or something." I say dragging Taylor along.

We walked around in stores looking for stuff. I found this really cute miniature carousel, and I bought it. It was only 20$ Whenever you spin it, it has this cute little music. I'll keep this forever. Then, later I found this cute necklace and keychain... It was a boyfriend and girlfriend thingy... The necklace was for me, and the keychain was for Taylor. :) Awww I really liked it.

"Im tired Taylor." I say. "Me too babe, we'll come back soon." Taylor says :)

I am so exhausted from today. Taylor takes us to Shawn's friends house, I was so tired, my face fell into Taylor's bed sheet and I fell right asleep. Gosh his bed was so comfortable :)